#1

Alexander's dream:
He was holding his love, Scarlet, in his arms as she was battling with death. He rushed quickly to the pack house so that the doctor could cure her. Panic-striken and angry, he was starting to lose control of his wolf, Sky. Minutes turned into hours and soon he started to feel restless as it seemed like an eternity since Scarlet was being treated.

He had marked her as his and she somehow transformed into a werewolf. Yes she was a human before and it was not usually possible but he thought that maybe it happened because Scarlet was the Luna of his pack. She still had a few weaknesses but it was slowly being eliminated through training.

His face showed crystal clear pain and fright as he waited outside, pacing around the hall. He was not ready to lose her, not when they just met two years ago. They had so much more to live and experience together.

The doctor, looking devastated, came out of the room and patted his shoulder and said," Go see her. She's asking for you. I'm sorry but we couldn't save her...the wounds were too deep for her to recover from."

Wordlessly and numbly he rushed into the room and walked up to her. He slowly caressed her cheek and looked out the window. He took a deep breath to keep his tears from falling and just as he looked down to reassure her, with one last look, she smiled and said softly and weakly due to the excessive loss of blood," I...love...you...Alex....always."

With that, she closed her eyes forever, leaving him behind crying and begging her to come back, but she never did....

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! COME BACK.....come back please my love...."

Alexander woke up, breathing hard. He was getting the same tormenting dreaming every single night since her death. He quickly wiped his tears and drank some water. He turned from left to right on his bed but sleep did not come back to him. Feeling suffocated, he swifted into his wolf and sped into the forest for a run. He needed to clear his mind and for that he needed fresh air.

The adrenaline rush that he felt as he ran through the forest was soothing for his mind. Unknowingly he reached a cliff, he slowed down and sat down. He stared at the sky where the moon and stars shone brightly. He sighed and said," Why did you leave me my love....i miss you so much."

He then layed down and gazed at the sky. Slowly, he drifted into a dreamless sleep under the stars where Scarlet watched over him.

Don't forget to vote and comment your opinion!!! Thank you and see you soon!!! Peace❤❤❤