#5

When the first stage of his plan was finally well-organised, he proceeded to the second step. As his hand worked the plan on the papers, his mind drifted elsewhere.

Flashback 2:
Alexander and Scarlet have been dating for two months now and he still didn't find the courage to tell her about him being a werewolf. He was scared that if she knew the truth, she would leave him but he had to tell her. He could not keep her in the dark forever. He decided to take her on a date and would tell her everything.

Anxiety and nervousness were eating him inside. Scarlet seemed to have noticed that something was wrong as he was being quiet and distant. She put her hand over his and squeezes it while looking at him in the eyes.
"What's wrong Alex? You know you can tell me everything", she said softly. Then she smiled at him encouragingly and this gave him some courage.

Alexander took a deep breath and started,"I know it may sound absurd and you'll think that I'm messing around but it's the truth."

Scarlet straightened up and put on a serious yet funny look on her innocent face. He continued with a faint smile,"I'm not a human."

"Duuuuuh I knew it already", she struggled her shoulders like it was nothing. Alexander's face paled as he looked at her disbelievingly.

"But how?"

"How can someone be so perfect like you babyyy?" She said winking at him.

Alexander chuckled. He stroked her cheek and proceeded,"What am I going to do with you my sweet little Scarlet? Anyway....seriously I am not human. I am a werewolf and the Alpha of my pack...well the ruler you may say and you are my mate. My Luna...our Luna. You would transform into a werewolf as soon as I mark you as mine. I know that it sounds insane and all but please don't reject me...don't leave me. I won't be able to live without you sweetheart."

Scarlet blinked once. Twice. But she said nothing. Alexander sighed and looked down, unable to meet her piercing emerald eyes that made his knees weak. She sat there without uttering a single word. The silence was like torture for him but he remained silent too.

The next words that Scarlet said had left him shocked but exhilarated. She accepted him as she loved him for whom he really was. Later that day, they also explained the situation to her parents as she wanted to see the pack at once and learn everything as soon as possible. This made Alexander's heart melt. Thankfully, her parents respected her decision.

But Alexander knew better...he beckoned that they accepted only because they were scared that he would harm them three. Yet little did they know that he would not cause any harm to them and that their little girl had him wrapped around her finger.

~End of flashback~

That day was the first time Alexander ever got this nervous. He had always been composed and calm but the thought of Scarlet rejecting him made him restless. He laughed at how stupid and funny he must have been that day and also the look on her parents faces when learning the truth.

Hiii loves😘Yes another chapter yaaay!! Since we are in quarantine I'm a little bit free so i am grabbing any chance i get to update for you guys🥰Please don't forget to vote, comment and share. Stay safe!!!

Peace❤❤❤