#13

Jason stumbled and fell to the ground. Everywhere hurt and he was exhausted. Yet he resumed walking cause if he lingered too long, he might get caught. Yes, he knew that guards were after him and he could not even go to any neighbouring pack. They may welcome him but those fuckers would inform Alexander about his whereabouts.

Jason could not afford that...

What was he going to do? He admitted that he blew off his cover when he clearly could have played the innocent in front of Alexander but his ego got to the best of him. His stupid mouth seemed to have acted on its own before his brain could process what happened when he was slammed against the wall by his so-called bestfriend.The idiot figured out who was the culprit and the audacity to act like the victim!

How dare the pack members support that dumbass and not him?

He was the one to give his heart and soul to the pack when the idiot was roaming around with HIS Scarlet. Ah Scarlet....if only she had not acted like a dumb bitch! She would be here in his arms and he would have given her his everything. He would have left Isabelle for her. Isabelle was a good mate but Scarlet was just so sexy and fiesty. She aroused him so much and he had to bear the torture of seeing her with Alexander.

Jason sat at a river's bank and drank some water. It felt good to finally have the fresh liquid flowing down his burning throat. He sighed in relief and washed his face. He stood up and turned around to continue his journey when he came face to face with someone he never expected to see again in his entire life.

They stared into each other's eyes for what seemed like an eternity when the person's lips suddenly split into a grin. Jason did not expect to see that person, of all people.

"Well well well....look who we have here. I finally get to talk to you in person. I've been watching you Jason and I am more than willing to help you destroy that good for nothing boy. As a matter of fact, I can arrange for an army for battle since you would not be able to convince the Rogue pack. I've heard that Alexander and the Rogue Alpha have come to a compromise and would not fight against each other. However, in order for me to help you, you shall have to listen and do everything that I say. Do we have an agreement?"

The person waited in anticipation while Jason's face held a serious expression. It was clear though that the person did not depend on Jason to put into action his plan but having him as an ally would make both of them even stronger. For, they were both close to Alexander and knew what to do.

Jason grinned and said," Alright you win uncle Sam. I cannot keep the serious face anymore."

Uncle Sam smirked and exclaimed joyfully," Come here my boy!"
He hugged Jason and patted him on his back. It has been long since they last saw each other.

Yay new chapter!!! Who is this uncle Sam?
Why did he want revenge on Alexander too?
I know it's taking long for me to update but please bear with me!!😖🙏
I hope that you liked this one! Don't forget to vote, comment and share🥰
Love you guys so so much!!😘

Peace❤❤❤