#4

Her death still haunted him as he somehow blamed himself for not being able to rescue her that night...

After a while, he reckoned that it was high time for him to avenge Scarlet. He schemed patrolling plans; he would make several trips near the Rogue pack and analyse the surroundings. Any possible entrance, any possible escape was mandatory. Then he started to plan his revenge, slowly yet smartly against the rogues and their Alpha.

Each step he made for his plan, a flashback would race through his mind.

Flashback 1:
~2 years ago~
Alexander was wandering around Starville with his friends, Beta Jason and Gamma Antonio. It was a Tuesday afternoon and they had no pack work. They liked to come and relax in the village so as to escape from the females at the pack. Girls threw themselves at the trio as they were the most handsome guys at the pack. Also, they had high statuses and were single.

As they were joking and playing around, a group of six young adults passed next to them. Alexander froze on spot. He felt something foreign yet welcoming. A feeling that he never felt before. His eyes searched the group and just as their eyes made contact, Sky cried happily and whispered, "mate". He could not believe it...he finally found her.

She had emerald eyes and blond hair which cascaded down just below her shoulders. She wore a cute yellow sundress that hugged all her curves in the right places. She was gorgeous and that nearly made his heart skip a beat. Her laugh was the most melodious sound that he has ever heard. He knew then that she was the only one.

There was only one slight problem; she was a human but that would not be such a great issue since Alphas could turn their mates into werewolves when marking them. This was because they were powerful werewolves that needed strong Lunas by their side. Alexander praised the Moon for giving him such a boon. The real obstacle was how to explain the situation to her? He knew he could not rush things with her and had to make a plan.

He adverted his eyes from the beauty and saw her friends eyeing her up and down. He growled at them and held them both by the neck saying, "She's mine so don't look at your Luna like this, you bloody imbeciles!!!"

The two of them quickly lowered their heads and muttered a "sorry". Alexander slightly smiled and patted them on their back. He turned to look at the girl again to see her staring at something through a shop's window. She was looking at a golden bracelet, simple yet mesmerising just like her. Alexander smirked and said, "I'll be right back. Just keep an eye on her and when i return, inform me where she's at."

The trio ended up following the group around and got to know her name. Scarlet. Alexander then set his two best friends home and followed his beauty till her house to make sure she got home safe. Contented, he returned home with a huge grin on his face.

~End of flashback~

This memory brought a smile on Alexander's face. He shook his head and went back to work.

Hey lovelies!!! Nice to see you guys again....hope you liked it and don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Also, i remember i already mentioned what he did after he met her in the last chapter but it would not make sense if i did not write it again in the flashback. So please try to understand...thank you!!!

Peace❤❤❤