#2

Its hug paws, jet-black fur and icy blue eyes were enough to kill you on spot from its intensity. His name was Alexander Knight and he was the Alpha of the most powerful pack in the world; the Dark Moon pack. Others feared him and his pack to such an extent that they wandered in their territories only if they wished to find death. Some of you would say that it was quite understandable for the most powerful pack to be feared.

However, it wasn't quite it all. Alexander used to be joyful and full of life. Why wouldn't he? He had the love of his life and wouldn't ask for more. Everyone would come and ask for his help whenever a crisis would arise and Scarlet stood by his side through all his decisions.

But ever since that horrible night, he became mournful and his blue eyes lost their spark. Nonetheless, he still handled the pack maturely and with care. He had to. His people relied on him and so did his friends: his Beta, Jason Gray and his Gamma, Antonio Figario. He tried to bury himself in as much work as he could in order to keep himself away from his thoughts. You could say that he would go through such an ordeal just by getting lost in his thoughts and memories of Her that he could become self-destructive. The free time that he was spared of was to go to the gym and work out till all his energy drained out.

He normally had a good self-control but whenever a rogue appeared in front of him, he would lose control of Sky and kill it, and that with absolutely no regret. It has been happening ever since that night and no one could possibly blame him since he was hurt and also, rogues are not usually the kind to protect anyway.

One night, his parents came into his room. They too really loved Scarlet and treated her like their own daughter. They sat next to Alexander on his bed and his mother said," You know sweetheart we miss her too. It is not easy to lose a mate, especially when you are an Alpha but you have to get up strong and move past that agony. Scarlet would not like to see you like this. You have to be strong for her, for us, for the pack and also....for her parents. Have you gone to see her yet?"

Alexander looked at her parents to see them looking at the picture on his bed stand, smiling slightly. He stayed quiet and looked at the picture too, deep down knowing that his mother was right. But he just couldn't do it. They stayed with him for a while and Alexander rested his head on his mother's lap while she ran her fingers through his hair, something he liked since he was a child.

"Mom i really miss her. Does it ever get better?"

Suddenly tears started to flow down his cheeks. People would say that he was a weak Alpha but only those who knew him and Scarlet would understand what he was really feeling.

Hope you liked it!! If yes, don't forget to vote and stay tuned for the next chapter!! Peace❤❤❤