#7

Alexander sat on his bed after taking a shower. Suddenly his phone started to ring. It was Scarlet's mom, Amanda.(normal for Alexander and bold for Amanda)

"Hello mom. How are you?"

"I'm fine honey. And you? I hope you are not beating yourself to death with work and the gym. You need to live your life...you are still young. I miss the happy Alexander."

"I'm fine. No i'm not tiring myself with work. Honestly how can i be happy all the time when Scarlet is not here."

Amanda sighed, knowing that he was telling the truth. They spoke to each other everyday and each time Amanda seemed to become more worried about him. He was taking her death way worse than everyone else. They hung up after a while and Alexander threw himself on his bed and closed his eyes.

Flashback 4:
Alexander and Scarlet were having a picnic in the pack's park. It was just the two of them as Alexander instructed everyone that he wanted to be alone with her. They were sitting under a huge tree on which they had engraved their initials surrounded by a heart.

(It's the best i could find

(It's the best i could find....hehe😄)

Alexander took her there whenever he wanted to get away from pack work and responsibilities. It could get really stressful to be an Alpha at times and that too of the most powerful pack in the world.

Scarlet was leaned against the tree and Alexander had his head on her lap. He was playing with her hair as she was talking to him. It soothed him. They would normally spend hours in each other's company, talking about all and nothing. He looked at his love in awe. She was so gorgeous, so delicate and smart. She was sensible and kind. She was rational; she always analysed situations before taking decisions. She would never take sides for nothing. She was ideal to be a Luna. For him, she was perfect and his everything.

He then could not help it and pulled her down by her nape. He kissed her with a lot of passion and love. She kissed him back of course, a little startled by his sudden action. The kiss was sweet and soft. They pulled away slowly and smiled at each other.Scarlet blushed and whispered,"I love you...."

She then quickly hid her face with her hands. It was the first time that she said those three magical words to him. Those three words he had been longing to hear. He felt like the happiest man on Earth, finally hearing it from the love of his life.

He slowly removed her hands and cupped her warm cheeks. She was blushing hard and could not look any cuter. Looking straight into her eyes, he said,"I love you too baby."

~End of flashback~

Hii lovelies!! Yes another update today. I know it's a little boring right now and maybe confusing for some but please be patient with me. Don't forget to vote, comment and share please.😘

Peace❤❤❤