#11

Alexander clenched his hands into fists as he remembered the times that they had spent together.

How could Jason do this?

Were power and fame more important than family and friends?

Did he not think about his mate?

What would she do if he would get caught?

So many questions raced through his mind but yet he felt numb and could not register much about his surroundings. He was still in the Rogue's territory, in Robert's room. He still could not believe that Jason would be the traitor. Suddenly the pain and restlessness that he felt turned into anger as it began to dawn on him that he killed his Scarlet.

Seeing red, he sprinted out of the room and went back to his pack. He totally lost control of Sky and as soon as he reached his destination, he went straight for Jason. Alexander grabbed the traitor by his throat, making him turn blue from the lack of oxygen. By now everyone has stopped what they were doing and was watching the scene in front of them.

"What...the...heck...is...wrong...with...you...Alex?" he asked breathlessly.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? I SHOULD BE ASKING YOU THIS!! WHY? WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU? You dared kill my mate...my Scarlet...I won't let you live to see tomorrow or even tonight!"

With that Alexander threw Jason hard against a wall, making the latter gasp for air. Then, out of the blue, Jason started laughing like a maniac. He lifted his head and look at Alexander with a grim smirk plastered on his face.

"Isn't it obvious? I want to rule this pack...it should've been me. You don't deserve to be an Alpha! Having such a pathetic and weak ruler like you...ha what nonsense! I would make a much better Alpha than you ever will. I was always there for this pack unlike you! I did every pack work there was unlike you! Well as a matter of fact, I might as well tell you another truth.

I LOVED HER! Yes Scarlet....I loved her too but she had to be your mate. Such a shame she had to die just because she chose you instead of me. I even gave her a last chance to change her mind before I killed her but she refused. So she had to leave this world.

So back to the present time...Resign Alexander and I will spare you and your stupid life!"

This was it. Alexander didn't hold himself back anymore. Jason went too far. He threw himself on him and punched him square in the face, hitting his mouth. Jason choked out blood from the impact.

"That's for what you said about my Scarlet and for killing her!"

He punched him in the stomach.

"That's for thinking that you deserve to rule this pack!"

He punched him in the face once...twice...thrice, breaking his nose in the process. Blood covered his face.

"That's for betraying all of us! For breaking my trust....BLOODY TRAITOR! Scarlet, Antonio and I trusted you so much. You were like a brother for her but you only had disgusting thoughts and ideas in that thick skull of yours. I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!"

Antonio hurriedly pulled Alexander off and away from Jason as he was choking the latter. If he had not taken Alexander away, he would have killed him by now. Just as the guards came to take Jason away, he pushed them and sped into the forest in his wolf form. The guards ran after him but he managed to escape and went into hiding.

Antonio hugged Alexander as he started crying hard. He could not hold it anymore. He had to let it all out. He had kept his feelings bottled up for so long now.

"What did I do to deserve this? I lost both my love and a best friend."

"It's going to be alright. I'm right here...I'll help you. Calm down and get a grip of yourself. I miss her too but you need to be strong for the pack, for me and for her. Don't feel sorry about what happened with Jason. Some people are willing to sacrifice years of friendship just to get a little bit of spotlight. Scarlet was like my little sister and i know she would hate to see you like this."

On hearing this Alexander jolted up and quickly wiped his tears.
"You're right. She would hate this. I need her to be happy in heaven."

Alexander turned to face this pack members as Antonio looked at him with a sad expression. Poor Alex. I wish you were here Scarlet...I miss you little one, he thought.

Heeeyyy beautiful people!!!🥰❤
I'm soooo sorry for the late update...been having a lot of work and stress lately from online schooling and all but i managed to write this for you guys.
Hope you liked it. Don't forget to vote, comment and share please!!🤗

Peace❤❤❤