#9

One month later, Alexander finally established his plan and managed to intrude into th rogues' territory unnoticed and sped silently where the Alpha was. It was easier and quicker to move in his wolf form. He made no sound. It was a full moon and this made him stronger and wilder, exactly what he needed.

(Sky is Alexander's wolf and David is Robert's wolf so wherever there's Sky and David that means they are in their wolf form.)
As soon as the Rogue Alpha, Robert was left alone, Sky seized the opportunity and spun at him, knocking him down from the unanticipated impact. Robert transformed and bounced at him. They rolled on the ground fighting each other. Sky slashed his paws at him but David rolled them and got on top. The latter tried to bite Sky but he pushed him off him and they both transformed back into humans.

Robert leaped towards him to throw a punch but Alexander grabbed his fist. Robert instantly kicked him, causing him to stumble a few steps back with an 'ouff'. He moved forward to punch him again but Alexander ducked and headbutted him in the chest. Not giving Robert time to recover, Alexander tiger tail swept him. Robert fell to the ground on his butt.

 Robert fell to the ground on his butt

(The tiger tail sweep action)

Alexander stepped on his right hand and kneeled down to his level. Before Robert could scream in pain, he held him by the throat. His eyes completely dark, indicating that he lost control. He said venomously," Finally my revenge is here. I've been waiting for this moment for so long."

"What revenge are you talking about? I did nothing to you!" Robert said breathlessly.

"STOP LYING. YOU WERE THE ONE WHO KILLED SCARLET AND NOW IT'S YOUR TURN TO DIE," Alexander yelled angrily.

"But don't worry. You shall not die peacefully. I will torture you to death so that you feel the pain that I am feeling," he continued while smirking at Robert's horrified face. He was turning a little blue from the pressure on his neck. Alexander released his grip on his neck so that he could speak but still held him in place.

"Have you gone mad? I didn't kill her. It was Jason, your best friend!"

"I swear I'm going to make you suffer. Stop this bullsh*t before you regret it," Alexander was getting mad at his accusations.

"I'm telling the truth. He captured some of my members and made them his slaves. They were the ones that killed her so that you do not suspect anything. I no longer have control over them," Roberf said painfully. Alexander instantly released him.

What he had just been told hit him like a thunderbolt. He crumbled to the ground and burried his head in his hands. He, in no way, could think that Robert was lying as he would know it; Alphas could not lie when claiming such accusations.

After all this time, the person he trusted the most was the one who pulled him under. The one that betrayed him....

Ohhhh so Jason is the traitor!!😮Finally some actions and reveals.😂😂
Btw it's the first time that I am writing a fight scene so please tell me how I did.😄

Hope that you liked it. Don't forget to vote, comment and share please. See you soon!! Stay safe and healthy. Take care of yourselves and your family.😘

Peace❤❤❤