#6

Flashback 3:
Scarlet came rushing into their room as Alexander was doing some paper work.
"Alex babyyyy!!! Are you done yet? I want to go to the lake....pleaseeeee?"

Alexander chuckled softly and opened his arms.
"Come here sweerheart. Of course we can go if that's what you want."

A huge grin was plastered on her beautiful face as her mesmerising emerald eyes lit up like a child on Christmas. She freed herself from his arms and started jumping up and down happily.
'Damn she's so cute...I would do anything she says if that would bring a smile like this on her face', he thought, smiling.

The lake was a deserted one at the very end of the pack border and was known by few. It was also surrounded by luxurious green vegetations. The water was so nice and warm, thanks to the blazing sun, and icy cold at night.

Alexander did not allow her to go there alone as he feared that if something happened to her, he would not know anything and if he did, he would not reach there on time. Scarlet loved to go out on weekends to spend some quality time with him.

Sundays were already free for every pack member to enjoy but Saturdays were not. Hence, Alexander made sure to complete everything before they went out and if he was unable to do so, he would delegate the work either to Jason or Antonio. Mostly to Jason as the latter loved to do pack work for some odd and unknown reasons. Damn that guy was weird. I mean...who loves paper work?

~End of flashback~

Alexander stopped working his plan. He had already done enough for the day and he badly needed some time away from all this. It was driving him insane. He picked up everything and put them in his safe so that nobody would see what he was planning.

He headed to the gym to find Antonio already there.

"Hey dude. What's up? Done with work today huh."

"Hey Alex. Yeah I'm done for today and thought of hitting the gym. Also, i wanted to see you. It's been a while since we talked just the two of us", Antonio said, smirking at him.

"Yeah you're right. So how's Stephany? She was upset with you because of that girl at training earlier", Alexander asked, amused at his friend's situation. Stephany, Antonio's mate, was quite fiesty and was an amazing fighter. These two met each other six months ago at Stephany's pack, the Royal pack.

"Ha ha ha....keep on laughing at my misery. You too had a hard time when Scarlet nearly ripped that girl's head when she started flirting with you. It was hilarous. Oh shit....I'm sorry I shouldn't-"

"No it's fine...I may be hurting but that doesn't mean we have to forget her. She's still with us and always will."

Alexander smiled at him and Antonio smiled back, proud of his friend's courage and strength. They talked for a while until Antonio figured it was high time for him to face Stephany and try to calm her down.

Hiii beautiful peopleeee!!! Hope that you liked it. If yes, you know what you need to do.😉

Well we all know that this pandemic Coronavirus is having a huge impact on our lives. We may be frustrated staying at home and all those homework/work we are getting is just too much. But we need to stay strong and pray for the best.

I want to thank every single person who is working to help us face this crisis. You guys are amazing.❤❤
Stay safe and have courage everyone!😘😘
Love you all🥰

Peace❤❤