#8

Flashback 5:
Scarlet's and Alexander's family accepted their love and they were welcomed with open arms. They could not be any happier. Nobody opposed their relationship and they were growing stronger day by day. Sky, Alexander's wolf, was getting restless as he was longing to mate our little Scarlet. He was doing a fairly good job at restraining himself until one day he could not take it anymore.

Scarlet was talking to some girls after training and Blake, the pack player, went to talk to her. He told her something that made her laugh. In the meanwhile, Alexander was not far from them, talking to Jason and Antonio. Jason nudged Alexander with his elbow and said," Dude, is that Blake talking to your girl over there?"

Alexander turned his neck so fast that his veins could have snapped. His eyes narrowed at the sight in front of him and instantly saw red. He was fuming. He strode towards them and within seconds, he was already by her side. He side hugged her and said," Hey sweetheart."
He looked at him,"YOU...get lost!"

Blake ran off, out of their sight. Scarlet looked up at him confused. Alexander's eyes were dark and full of lust. She gasped as he scooped her up into his arms and sped home.

When he reached their bedroom,he slammed the door shut and pressed her against it. Without wasting time he crashed his lips into hers, kissing her hungrily. Scarlet pulled away to breathe but Alexander didn't waste time and started kissing her jaw deon her neck. He bit on her soft skin, causing her to moan.

"What-ohh....", she whimpered softly and gripped his shoulders for support as Alexander found her soft spot, where he marked her.

"Stop me now or else I won't be able to later on," he said while looking into her eyes.

She instantly melted and begged,"No...don't stop. I-I trust you Alex."

With that, he undressed her and made her his forever...

~End of flasback~

The flashbacks came rushing to him, an intolerable ache went through his chest. He could not take it anymore. It was too much. He opened his eyes as tears started to stream down his face. He screamed out of affliction and anger. They had so much more to live together. She was too young to die...she had so much more to experience. She always wanted to become a mother...to plan our wedding....

YEEES DOUBLE UPDATE!!😘❤Nope I did not continue writing that scene cause I just can't😂
Don't forget to vote, comment and share😁

Peace❤❤❤