#10

Betrayal is one of the worst feelings one can feel. The saddest part is that it never comes from your enemies. It is pitiful how it takes years to build up trust but mere seconds to destroy it. What Jason did was unforgivable. He not only betrayed him but also killed his Luna. He was blinded by thirst for power that he did not even think about how close the person he murdered cared for him.

Scarlet loved Jason and Antonio so much. They were like the brothers she never had. She always thought about them as much as she cared for Alexander. For her, there was no difference between them three. They all held a special place in her heart. Ever since Scarlet learnt the truth about them, she seized every opportunity to bond with the boys. They were practically Alexander's brothers but it was not to impress him that she did so. She genuinely were fond of them.

Antonio always treated her like his little sister, pampering her with lots of gifts or even got all possessive like Alexander whenever a guy talked to her. It always left Alexander in awe how Antonio treated his Scarlet. It felt as if he always knew her his whole life and protected her from any danger.

Jason was always goofy and child-like when he was around her. He would mess with Antonio by taking her away from him when he would be talking to her. It always made Alexander smile or laugh at how they fought each other just to spend time with her.

Flashback:
Alexander walked into the living room to find Antonio watching Scarlet's favourite movie with her. It was the umpth time that he was watching that movie with her just to please her. Alexander shook his head while smiling. He walked up to them and sat on the sofa after kissing her on the cheek.

"Tony what happened with that girl you met at the mall earlier?" Scarlet asked Antonio after the movie ended.

"Oh well it turns out that she isn't my type," he replied shrugging his shoulders, looking bored at the mention of that girl.

"Stop lyiiiinggg to meeeeee!!!" Scarlet whined and pouted at him. Alexander snigged while trying to look unaffected.

Antonio smirked and as he opened his mouth to tell her what really happened, Jason burst into the room and lifted Scarlet off the sofa into his arms. He ran off away from the two boys, laughing like a maniac.

"Muahahaha no one is going to see the princess again. You vermin don't deserve her!!"

Scarlet was giggling as Jason ran into his room with her. He closed the door and locked it. Scarlet jumped on his bed and just as Jason turned to smile at her, someone started to pound on the door.

"JASON OPEN THE FREAKING DOOR. YOU CAN'T TAKE MY PRINCESS AWAY FROM MEEEE!!!! I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T UNLOCK THIS DOOR I'LL BREAK IT OPEN."

Antonio yelled while fake crying. Scarlet fell back on the bed, laughing so hard while Alexander was still sitting on the sofa, smiling at their idiocy. These two could go to any extent to make her smile.

Poor Antonio came back downstairs and sat next to Alexander, his head down. Then laughter could be heard as Jason and Scarlet came down too. Antonio instantly looked up and his eyes lit up when he saw her. He ran towards her and spun her around.

"My princess is back!!!"

Alexander rolled his eyes and stood up. He looked at the three of them and said smiling devilishly," Baby come here."

He opened his arms as Scarlet pushed Antonio and jumped into his arms. Alexander laughed as Antonio looked outraged at the scene that just happened. After a momentary silence, they all four started laughing very loudly. Even Alexander's mother came rushing to see what was the matter but only to find four grown-ups laughing like mad people.

~End of flashback~

Hello from the other sideeeee!!!🤗(yeah i'm a little bit crazyy😂)
Hope that you liked it and if you did, don't forget to vote, comment and share😘
Stay safe and healthy🥰
Peace❤❤❤