Learning The Hard Truth

Third POV

Leo frowned, glancing around him when a cold shiver went through his body. Nothing has been the same since the banishment of Percy Jackson. Soon afterwards, his name has been banned from saying. Annabelle didn't seem to bother that her boyfriend was gone. Surprisingly, she hooked up with Clarisse. Nico confined himself into his cabin only coming out when Will Solace, a son of Apollo. Luke and Piper sadly broke up which resulted in the son of Zeus hating the Aphrodite Cabin. Grover went along with his business, still seeing Juniper whenever he could. Rachel felt betrayed and disgusted with the campers which caused her to leave with Thalia and the Hunters of Artemis. But Leo, was the only one that looked for evidence of Percy's innocent.

The crime that has been placed on the ex-hero, was one that seemed to false to be true. The murder of Sally Jsckson, Paul Blofis, and Estelle Jackson couldn't possible be faulted on Percy Jackson. Leo couldn't understand why the gods decided it was him. With a hum, Leo looked around for the object that may help Percy.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Poseidon throw another silver object at one of his servants in rage. Since the death of Sally, the god of sea has never been the same. His wife, Amphitrite felt extreme joy at the fact that Sally was dead but it only seemed to make her husband disgusted with her. Done with his crap, she left along with several servants and jewels. Poseidon felt nothing at the fact that she left, but hatred for stealing precious jewels.

He sent at warning of her thievery which shocked many residence of Atlantis. Triton stayed with his father, only due to the fact that he will inherit the throne. The two daughters, Rhode and Benthesicyme chose to follow their other seeing as their brother doesn't care for them.

"Your Majesty! Lord Hermes is waiting for you in the throne room!" another servant said after entrance. Poseidon dismissed the bleeding servant without a care and swam after the other servant.

Admittedly, the god noticed his nephew's dazed expression and red eyes. Hermes noticing that the other god has arrived, shouted at him with the words: "I told you he was innocent!"

Poseidon was taken back by the tone of his nephew's voice. His eyes narrowed in anger at the blatant disrespect. Before he could discipline his nephew, a letter was thrusted into his face. His eyes widen at the big bold words.

Percy Jackson innocent of the death of his family!?!? By New York Daily News.