0:2

i was currently walking through the halls of my college to get to my last class for the day. i walked into my class while humming a song and bumped into someone. "watch it shorty." i looked up to see jaehyun. i rolled my eyes at him. "im not a shorty." i told him. "says the person who looks two feet tall." he said while leaving the class and i glared at him. i'm not even that short.

i sat down in my seat and took out my phone to scroll through instagram. soon enough i had gone through my last class and was able to leave to my dorm. i walked in my dorm and threw my bag at the floor and flopped on my bed. "rough day?" my dorm mate joy asked. "i bumped into jaehyun, again!" i said before putting my face in my pillow.

joy chuckled and sat down next to me. "isn't that the like fifth time that's happened this week?" she asked me. "yes." i mumbled into pillow. she played with my hair. "why can't you just try to get along with him?" she questioned. "because he doesn't seem to wanna get along with me anyway." i said while taking my face out of my pillow. "well maybe if you start acting nicer then he will too." joy told me.

i looked at her. "give me one good reason why i should do that." i asked her. "because he's actually really sweet. you just need to get to know him better." she responded while getting up. "now get up so we can get ready for that party later." joy said while pulling me out of bed. "i thought you said we didn't have to go." i said with a small pout. i'm not exactly the biggest party person.

"but vernon is the one throwing the party, and his parties are always amazing. plus, he doesn't usually invite too many people. his max is like fifty." she told me. "you say that as if it's not a lot of people." i said while crossing my arms. "well compared to the parties jackson throws, it's not." she said while pulling me to my closet. "okay okay, but i don't even have party clothing." i said.

she quickly starts looking through my closet. "here i'll let you borrow this dress." joy took out a red dress from her closet and handed it to me. "you sure it'll fit? you literally have a perfect body and i'm a literal rectangle." i said. "oh don't say that. i'm sure it'll fit." she told me and pushed me to the bathroom.

i locked the door once joy had gone to her closet, and i started changing. surprisingly, the dress fit and i got back out of the bathroom. "you look so good~" joy exclaimed while going over to me. "you're one to talk. that rainbow dress is literally perfect on you." i told her. "oh stop saying nonsense. now let's do our hair and stuff!" she pulled me back to the bathroom.