1:1

"fuck off." jaehyun told jaemin. "oh you wanna start with this stuff again huh." jaemin said while pulling his sleeves up. "could you guys like not fight?" i asked while taking a sip from my drink. "of course." jaemin said and pulled his sleeves back down. jaehyun kept glaring at jaemin. "now if you'll excuse me, i'd like to talk to y/n and get to know her a bit." jaemin said as he patted my head.

"can't you just leave her alone?" jaehyun asked with a clenched fist. "it's fine! i'll just be right back." i said while getting up. "be careful." johnny whispered to me. i nodded my head. jaemin put his arm around my shoulder and walked me over to a different table with other guys.

"guys this is y/n." jaemin introduced me. the other guys then introduced themselves as renjun, jeno, chenle, and jisung. i sat down with them and jaemin kept his arm around my shoulder. they were actually really funny, and jaemin was interesting. "hey y/n, do you mind if i have your number?" jaemin asked me.

"no, not at all!" i responded and jaemin gave me his phone. i typed my number in and suddenly jaehyun walked over to the table. i just gave jaemin his phone back. "can we have y/n back?" jaehyun asked jaemin. "sure, she should go have fun with her other friends too." jaemin kissed my cheek before i got up. jaehyun grabbed my hand and pulled me to a room.

"yah what are you doing!" i asked while pulling my hand away from him as he closed the door. he pinned me to the wall. that's when i remembered jaehyun was still drunk. "let's just go back with the guys." i said while trying to move away from him, but instead, he pinned me harder. jaehyun moved his face close to mine, and my cheeks turned red. "what are you-" jaehyun cut me off by kissing me.