0:6

"you guys kissed?!" i quickly shushed joy so nobody else in the cafe would hear. "well he was just drunk so it didn't mean anything." i said and took a sip from my iced coffee. "well he could've just tried hooking up with any girl at that party, but he tried to do it with you even though you were hiding from everybody else." she told me.

i thought about what she had said and just put my head down on the table. joy just laughed at me. "i don't know about you, but it seems like he's into you." she said, and i looked at her. "him? be into me?" i asked sarcastically. "well i mean that is the way it seems to me." she said. "i'm sure there's no way he's into me." i told her.

"you're really oblivious." she told me. i looked at joy with an annoyed face. "it's true!" she said. i playfully rolled my eyes at her. "well we should head back to the dorms now, so we can continue watching that kdrama." i told her. "yes!" she exclaimed as we got up and left the cafe to go back to our dorm.

"ayo y/n! joy!" we turned around to see yuta and jaehyun. "hey!" joy said and pulled me over to them. i looked down at the floor. "y/n you should talk to jaehyun while i talk to yuta about something real quick." joy told me. "uh okay-" i said and joy started talking to yuta privately.

jaehyun just took out his phone and started doing whatever he was doing on his phone. i looked down at the ground again and put my hands in my pockets. "so how's your day-" i asked jaehyun, trying to start a conversation. "why do you wanna know?" he said with an annoyed tone. "i was just trying to be nice and start a conversation." i mumbled. "i don't want to talk to you shorty."

i rolled my eyes and looked back down and just waited for joy finish talking to yuta. after a little while, they were done talking and we were finally able to go back to the dorm. "did you talk to jaehyun a bit?" not asked me. "i tried starting a conversation, but he just keeps acting all ignorant with me." i told her. "that's weird. well, i'm sure you guys will be getting along in no time." she told me and walked into the dorm as we arrived.