2:0

it had been about a week since the little three am walk. jaehyun and i had only seen each other while we passed each other to get to classes. i was at my dorm getting ready since jaemin wanted to meet up. we were gonna go hang out at an arcade. "hey joy should i wear the red windbreaker or he blue one?" i asked her. "you should wear the blue one." she answered while pointing to the blue windbreaker in my hand. i put it on then looked in the mirror then groaned.

"i literally look nasty in all of my clothing." i said while taking the jacket off. "why don't you wear any of the crop tops you bought earlier?" she asked while looking through my closet. "because i realized i'm too fat to wear that stuff." i said while sitting down on my bed. "you're literally underweight don't even start with that stuff again." she said while throwing a long sleeve crop top at me.

"do i have to wear it?" i whined. "if you don't then i'm not driving you there." joy told me. "okay okay let me just get my high waisted jeans at least." i said while getting up to change for about the fifteenth time. after changing, joy drove me to the arcade. i kept trying to cover my stomach which didn't even show unless i lifted my arms up. i hate being dumb and insecure. "hey y/n!" i turned around to see jaemin walking over to me.

"hey jaemin." i said while smiling at him. "i already told you, just call me nana." he told me. "are you sure?" i questioned. he nodded in response. "okay okay," i said. "you look really nice by the way." he told me before putting an arm around me. "i look like a fat potato." i said.

"no you don't! you look really pretty, and i like the way you look in crop tops. you should wear them more often." jaemin told me. i smiled a little and hugged him. "i feel better now, thanks." i felt jaemin hug me back. "it's nothing." he reassured me. then i let go of the hug. "now let's go play some games!" i told him. "alright let's get to the air hockey first. last one there is a rotten egg!" he said then ran off as i chased him. it seemed like this was gonna be fun. at least i thought so.