1:7

i woke up to see i was still in jaehyun's lap but was now in the game room. "oh you're awake." jaehyun said once he saw me rubbing my eyes. "great, now you can both explain what's going on between you guys." i heard mark say. "there's nothing going on." jaehyun said. "then what's been going on with all the kissing at parties and now cuddling?" taeyong asked. "well the party thing is usually because jaehyun is drunk but today i don't know." i told them.

they all started giving each other looks. i just ignored it and put my face back in jaehyun's chest. "you good?" jaehyun asked me. i nodded before getting off his lap. "when are we gonna get food?" i asked. "yeah we should get food." jungwoo said. "well then let's order pizza and play video games." doyoung said. johnny started ordering the pizza while the rest of us stayed in the game room and picked out video games.

i just sat on the ground while looking through instagram on my phone. i honestly was a bit confused as to why jaehyun said that stuff in the kitchen. either way, i didn't really care. as long as i got through the bet with joy and won, everything would be okay. at least i hope so. i think it's best if i just don't see these guys until then. but that's kinda mean...you know what, this is too complicated for me.

maybe i could just ask jaehyun about it later. i'm just gonna watch them play video games while waiting for the pizza. "don't shoot me!" the guys were yelling at each other. i sat next to mark and watched as they all died and took turns. "wanna play?" mark asked me. "no i'm good." i said before resting my head on his shoulder. after they played for a good ten minutes, the doorbell rang.

"i'll get it!" i said and stood up. "oh here's the money since it's most likely the pizza." johnny said and gave me some money to pay. i opened the door, and it was indeed the delivery guy with pizza. i paid him and placed the pizza on the counter after locking the door. i could hear the boys in the game room still, but i could also hear jaehyun in his room. i wasn't trying to eavesdrop on him, but i heard him say something that caught my attention. "the thing with y/n didn't go according to plan." i could hear him say on the phone.

as the boys were all coming to the kitchen to grab their pizza, i focused on jaehyun's conversation. "she just wanted to cuddle, but it's still something so i just accepted.....yeah i'll update you about it all later.....well we ordered food so i got to go bye." i assumed he hung up since he stopped talking and stared at my slice of pizza. what could he be hiding from everyone that involved me? i just ignored it and started eating the pizza. jaehyun soon came in and we all went back to the game room with the pizza and continued playing our video games.