2:3

it was the next day around one in the afternoon and i was headed to the boy's place. i parked the car and got out of the car as i fixed my hair. i had dressed up in some black track pants and a white shirt. i locked the car and went up to ring the doorbell. shortly after, johnny opened the door. "ay what's up y/n!" johnny said. i laughed at him. "sup johnny," i told him. "come in, come in!" he told me and i went in. i noticed mark and yuta in the living room and greeted them after sitting down next to mark. "so any reason you here? or did you just wanna come by?" mark asked me. i blushed a little. "i just came by to see how you all were." i said hoping it sounded believable. "oh alright well we're good." yuta said.

mark ruffled my hair then whispered in my ear. "what's the real reason you're here?" mark asked me. "uhm to see someone-" i whispered back. mark ruffled my hair again. "well you can go see them then." he told me. i fixed my hair then gave mark a small hug. i got up before going to jaehyun's room door and knocking. jaehyun opened the door wearing sweatpants while shirtless. jaehyun saw me and turned a little red. "wait just a second-" jaehyun told me before quickly closing the door then opening it again while wearing a shirt. i giggled at his actions. "hey shorty-" jaehyun said. "i'm not short." i told him. "it's just my little nickname for you." jaehyun told me.

"i didn't know you were gonna come-" jaehyun said. "i just decided to stop by and see you." i told him honestly. jaehyun smiled at me and kissed my head. "you can come in the room." he told me and i entered the room. jaehyun closed and locked the door before sitting down on his bed. i sat down next to him. "so, why'd you wanna see me?" he asked. "i just wanted to maybe chill out and watch a movie or something." i told him. "sure, what movie?" he asked me while turning his tv on. "you can choose," i told him while laying my head on his shoulder.

jaehyun smiled at me again and put on a random horror movie. he put his arm around my shoulder and i held his hand. i looked at the movie while jaehyun played with my hand. after watching for a little bit, there was a jumpscare which caused me to curl up in a ball. jaehyun pulled me on his lap and cuddled with me. i smiled and held his hand again. jaehyun started playing with my hair so i looked up at him. he smiled at me and kissed my head. i just smiled back then looked back at the movie. throughout the movie, jaehyun would pull me closer to him if there were any jumpscares or random scary things.

soon enough, the movie had ended and jaehyun was still playing with my hair. "so, what do you wanna do now?" jaehyun asked me. i turned myself around to face him and kissed him gently. "i'd love to be your girlfriend now." i told him with a smile and he smiled back and hugged me tightly. i hugged him back and played with his hair. "man, i really do love you." jaehyun muttered but i heard him. i smiled more to myself and pulled away from the hug to kiss his cheek. "how about i pick you up later for that first date?" jaehyun asked me. "i'd love that." i told him while holding his hands. "how about at six?" he asked. "sure, where are we gonna go?" i said. "we can go get ice cream then walk at the park and watch the sunset-" jaehyun said. "sounds great," i smiled more.

"i should probably get going so i can get ready since it's almost three now." i told him. jaehyun hugged me again then started kissing me all over my face. "stop, stop!" i said while giggling. jaehyun laughed a little too and stopped. "just one more kiss." he said and actually kissed me. i smiled into the kiss before jaehyun pulled away. i blushed a little and put my face in his chest. "cute," he said before pulling my face out of his chest and kissing my temple. "now you can go," jaehyun told me. i playfully rolled my eyes at him before getting up and going to the door. he quickly back hugged me before letting me leave his room. "see you later shorty." jaehyun said before closing the door again. i smiled to myself before going to the front door and leaving since the guys weren't in the living room anymore.