0:5

i tried to pull away knowing jaehyun was just drunk, and kissing wasn't the best idea right now, but jaehyun pulled me back in and kept kissing me. i gave in knowing he probably wouldn't let me go until i at least kissed him back. i kissed him back and he pulled me closer to him. i was honestly enjoying the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck.

after basically making out for a little while, i tried pulling away again hoping that me kissing jaehyun back was enough for him to let me go now, but instead he picked me up and put me on the bed.

"jaehyun don't please-" i said and jaehyun just pinned me to the bed and hovered over me. i gulped and tried pushing him off me, but he was too strong. either way, i kept trying to push him off me. i wasn't ready to have a one night stand, and i'll probably never be ready for one. "don't worry i won't hurt you." jaehyun told me. i still didn't wanna do this.

thankfully, the door had opened to reveal mark and taeyong. "what the heck are you doing!" taeyong asked jaehyun while pulling him off me. i quickly got up and hugged mark. mark hugged me back and played with my hair to calm me down. "what's going on?" johnny said as he came in. "drunk jaehyun over here tired to hook up with y/n." taeyong explained, and johnny took jaehyun outside of the room and started scolding him.

"are you okay?" mark asked me. i nodded my head and hugged him tighter. "i just didn't wanna get raped." i said and put my face in his chest. mark laughed at me. "did he do anything else? did he hurt you or anything?" mark asked me. i thought about wether i should tell him we kissed or not. "nothing else happened don't worry." i told mark and let go of the hug.

"that's good. well we're gonna head back now since a few of the other guys are drunk." mark told me. "okay, i'm gonna find joy now." i said. "well get to your dorm safely!" mark told me before leaving. "you too!" i replied as he had left. i just walked out to try and find joy, so i could finally leave to the dorms.