2:1

jaemin and i were currently racing each other in one of those race car games for about the seventh time. i had beaten jaemin every other time except once which resulted in many 'rematches'. i had crossed the finish line first with jaemin in third. "this game is rigged and you're cheating." he said while getting up. "or maybe you just kinda suck." i said while also getting up. he glared at me. "what- are you too much of a loser to accept the truth?" i asked and he playfully hit my arm. "okay okay," i giggled. "and i was thinking about getting you some bubble tea but guess not." jaemin said while putting his hands in his pockets. "no! i'm sorry!" i told him while clinging to his arm. "are you sorry? or do you just want bubble tea?" he asked me. i stayed silent before answering. "bubble tea-" i muttered.

jaemin glared at me again. "i'm kiddinggg," i told him while giving him a small hug. "okay okay, apology accepted." jaemin said while patting my head. "yay!" i exclaimed and kissed his cheek. i noticed a light blush on his cheeks and giggled. "a-anyways- let's go get the bubble tea." he said while rubbing the back of his neck. i nodded in agreement and jaemin went to get the bubble tea as i stayed back. suddenly, jaehyun walked through the entrance. i was gonna go greet him when i noticed him on the phone. i didn't mean to eavesdrop again, but he mentioned my name, so i started listening while pretending to play a game on my phone.

"yeah yeah i'm here and i spotted y/n...no not jaemin...i don't know where he is!...is this really gonna work?...she just seems to be on her phone...okay okay....yeah i'll tell you later...two weeks, i know...yeah bye." jaehyun said and i just thought about everything i had said. what was he going to do? not wanting to think too much about it, i just continued to pretend to play the game on my phone. in just a minute, jaemin was back and handed me my bubble tea. "thank you nana!" i told him. "it's nothing," he responded.

i just smiled at him as i took sips of the bubble tea. "want me to drive you back to your dorm?" jaemin asked me. "you don't have to, i can just call joy." i said while pulling out my phone. "are you sure? i wanna make sure you get home safely." he told me. "i'll text you once i get there to let you know i'm safe." i reassured him. "o-okay- well it was great hanging out!" he said. "yeah we should hang out more often," i told him. "yeah, well bye y/n!" jaemin said while walking to his car. "bye nana!" i said back while waving at him. as i was about to text joy, i could feel a tap on my shoulder. i turned to see jaehyun.