0:7

"wake up sleepy head!" haechan yelled and hit me with a pillow. "ow." i mumbled while getting up. i had stayed over at mark's place since joy had stayed with wendy since they were hanging out yesterday. "you could've just like poked me or something." i told haechan. "oh well." he said and left to the kitchen.

it had been about a week since the party but there was still tension between me and jaehyun. thankfully i didn't really need to interact with him much while i was here. i fixed my hair and went to the kitchen to eat some breakfast. "well good morning." taeil said as he passed by me and patted my head.

"do you guys not have froot loops?" i asked him. "johnny finished them earlier." he told me. i pouted as i looked for something else to eat. i looked through the pantry and decided to just eat some cookies since i didn't feel like eating anything else. "good morning y/n!" jungwoo said while passing by me and stealing a cookie. "hey that was my cookie!" i whined. "well now it's mine." jungwoo said as he stuffed the cookie in his mouth.

"where even is everybody else?" i asked while eating. "in the living room playing video games." taeil answered. i nodded my head as i got up and left to the living room with two cookies in my hand and another one stuffed in my mouth. "hah i win!" "i call a rematch!" mark and doyoung argued with each other.

i just sat down and scrolled through instagram. "hey y/n." johnny said as he patted my back. "how'd you sleep?" he asked me. "good, i guess." i told him and shoved another cookie in my mouth. "you look like a little squirrel eating like that." i looked at him with an annoyed face. he just laughed at me and got up to sit next to jaehyun.

i saw johnny whisper something in jaehyun's ear. i wonder what he whispered to him. i just watched as the other guys kept playing while raging at each other. "okay who's turn is it next to play?" taeyong asked. "it should be jaehyun and y/n's turn to go against each other." yuta told him.

i'm against jaehyun? god must not like me right now huh. jaehyun and i sat in front of the tv with game controllers as we got ready to play mario kart. "don't get butt hurt when i beat you, okay shorty?" jaehyun told me and i just looked at him with a bothered face. "like i'd let your ignorant self beat me." i mumbled to myself.

"ready...set...go!" the guys started cheering us on as the race started. i smiled to myself since i had managed to get first place at the start. "hah jaehyun is getting beat right now!" mark said, and i could tell jaehyun was getting annoyed. suddenly i was hit with a red shell and noticed jaehyun pass me.

i quickly fired back at jaehyun and managed to get first place back as i had finished the first lap. the guys kept cheering and yelling at us to attack each other and win. soon enough, we had completed the second lap. "come on jaehyun it's the last lap!" i heard haechan say. "don't let him get you y/n!" mark said.

the guys kept yelling again, and then i had slipped on a dumb banana peel. i saw jaehyun smirk as he had taken first again. i quickly drove to him and managed to hit him with a shell. jaehyun managed to get right behind me again, and it was just a fight until we got to the finish line. after we both crossed the finish line, it looked like it could've been a tie, but i ended up winning.

the guys started messing around with jaehyun for letting a girl beat him, and he seemed to be really annoyed. jaehyun got up and left to his room and slammed the door. "well that was interesting-" johnny said. "i'm gonna go see what's up with him." i told them as i stood up. "you sure you wanna check?" taeil asked me. i nodded my head and knocked on his door.