Your best friend's brother, you never thought you would crush on this doofus but you were wrong. It all started when you were working in a small cafe close to your house, he would come in every day and get a medium vanilla latte then he would sit at a small booth close to large windows. You never thought he liked you or even noticed you for a matter of fact because he was always talking and hanging out with the girls that came and got their coffees in the morning, you glanced over at them every now and then just to see what they were doing, and usually, they were laughing at something he said or flirty like idiots.

The more you saw him the more you started to like him, things that had bothered you in the past you had come to enjoy, for example, his Elmo laugh had always annoyed you because he was so loud but now you thought it was kind of cute.

Today you were having a horrible day at work, you burnt your arm on the coffee pot, you dropped someone's croissant in their lap and they said they wouldn't pay for it so you had to pay for the overpriced pastry.

And on top of that, your boss was in a horrible mood because he was stood up last night by his date. 

"Y/n, can you close tonight? I have plans" Your boss begged, he was probably going on another date tonight.

Your eyes widened, "What? I have to get home" you whined, setting your jacket down on the counter.

"Y/n, I'll pay 5 bucks extra"

You rolled your eyes. "Make it 10" you suggested with an annoyed look on your face.

"Fine, and thank you so much!" he yelled running out of the cafe and getting into his car. Why does he get so excited when the dates never work out?

You groaned as you walked back into the kitchen, luckily you only had to be there for another hour or so. You sat at one of the booths and sipped a coffee. You decided to look at your phone because no one had come in for some time now and you were bored as hell. You scrolled through social media and all of your friends were off partying because it was Friday night, while you on the other hand were busy working just so you could help out your family.

An hour had gone by and you had decided to flip the sign over to "closed", you walked back into the office area to grab your purse and you heard the front doors bell ringing.

"We're closed!" you yelled not even bothering to see who it was.

You heard someone sit down on one of the creaky stools that surrounded the counter. You got annoyed because you thought the person just ignored you and sat down anyway but you put on a fake smile and walked out to take their order.

"Hi, welcome to Frizzy's. What can I get you?" You asked glancing down at your small pink notebook.

You heard a familiar voice when he spoke. "I'd like a malt with a side of you," he said. You looked at him as he placed his menu down.

Wooyoung?

"What?" You asked confusedly, "What are you doing here?".

"I came here looking for you, you didn't come home at your normal time and I got worried" 

He and his family lived across the street from you, and you usually walked past their house when you were trying to get to yours.

"So you were stalking me?"

He laughed, "I guess you could call it stalking, but I just think I'm observant"

You rolled your eyes and sat down next to him.

"That's what a stalker would say, Woo"

You both laughed, he gently clasped your hand and looked at you.

"Y/n, has anyone told you that you are the most beautiful eyes?" he stared into your eyes and you felt like you were going to faint.

"Um" your heart fluttered as he softly rubbed your hand.

Before you knew what to say, he leaned in and planted a kiss softly on your lips. At first, you just stared at him with wide eyes but not long after you started to get a hold of yourself and your lips moved in sync with each other.

The kiss felt like it lasted for ages but it was only a few seconds. You pulled away slightly breathless.

"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue, or did I?" He smiled.

You touched your lips and smiled. "That was my first kiss" you admitted.

He smiled and pulled you into a hug. He smelled sweet and warm. His touch felt soft as he kissed your forehead.

"Y/n, will you please be my girlfriend?" He asked, holding you closer.

"Yes, Wooyoung, I'll be your girlfriend"

He squeezed you tight and giggled. He sounded so happy and it was so cute.

"Y/n, we should probably get home. I don't want your parents worrying about you" He lifted your chin and kissed your lips.

You giggled and blushed to look down at the ground. This was just the beginning of a beautiful relationship and friendship.

A/n: Hello, I really tried to do something cute with this one! I hope you all liked it, I'm still taking requests so feel free to suggest anything!

Also did anyone get my Vine/croissant reference? if you did comment down below!

I love you Bebes!

Raini~