Disclaimer

Heyy firstly thank you for choosing my story to read. Hope you have a great journey ahead with the characters. And I kindly hope to not  disappoint any reader.

This is a work of fiction. All rights are reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or copied in any form or by any means (graphic, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, taping or information retrieval systems.)

It cannot reproduced on any disc, tape, perforated media or other information storage device, etc, without the explicit written permission of the editor. Breach of the condition is liable for legal action.

However, the permission to reproduce this material does not extend to any material on this site, which is explicitly identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorization to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.

This is purely fictional . Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Warning: The story contains mature content. If you are uncomfortable, you may skip the part.

English is not my first language. Kindly ignore grammatical errors.

Peep in :

A ruthless handsome business man came across a sweet innocent girl. He hides his feelings while she expressed it. He's heartless and she's is kind-hearted..

She believes in love while he thinks love is nothing but a joke. But still she fell for him. She tries to break the wall in his heart to make a place for her.

•Will her love ever be reciprocated?
•Will his heart approves of her love ?
•Will she be shattered in his love?