Chapter 7

It's been four months since I'm working at RN. Those four months were literally the best phase of my life.

Priyaansh and Sara had pampered me a lot. I chuckled remembering the numerous times, they scolded Rohan for making me work overtime. They are  my partner in crimes.

And not to forget Mr Kartik Aryan, who's love smitten. That dumbass made me fall prey to his stupid plans to meet Sara. But my hardwork paid off , there's some progress in their relationship.

And Rohan... As far as i understood him, he's living with a facade. This guy really need to express his feelings. I brushed aside my thoughts wrapping my things for the day. 

Sara rushed into my cabin making me confused. " Uhmm you're leaving?!" She asked me while i nodded.

"Okay then! Let's go together!" She stated happily making me chuckled at her. I nodded and quickly messaged Kartik not to pick me up.

I packed up my stuff and left with her only to find Priyaansh and Rohan waiting near the car. 

Rohan got adjusted in the driving seat with Priyaansh beside him leaving me and Sara behind. Rohan was discussing about an upcoming project with Priyaansh while Sara gave them an irritated look.

"Will you guys stop taking about work for once?!" Sara said irritatedly.  They both instantly stopped talking  about the work. Sometimes it amaze me seeing their abundant love for Sara. Kartik will have to face this two before getting to her.

Brushing my thoughts aside,  i lowered the window and let the cool breeze hit my face when Sara and  Priyaansh started fighting over the choice of songs.

The car screeched near my doorstep.
" uhmm why don't you guys come over?!" I asked not being so sure. Sara denied politely when Priyaansh was all ready to come inside.

"Actually let's have dinner itself over here !" Priyaansh said being all excited but one glare from Rohan was enough to drain all his excitement. He pouted saying " It's ok maybe next time."

"But I'll actually feel good if you guys join me and Kartik for dinner!" I tried to convince them. Sara and Priyaansh nodded while Rohan was a bit reluctant.

I heaved a sigh of relief when i didn't spot Kartik. Otherwise that jerk would have been in a weird position. I chuckled at my own thought gaining confused look from the trio who were at my doorstep.

I gave them a meek smile and welcomed them inside when a horrible voice was heard singing
"Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms..."

I slapped my forehead in embarrassment and faced Kartik who was with his headphones on and singing loudly.

I took a glimpse at Sara and Priyaansh who was trying hard to suppress their laughter while Rohan broke a smile.

I muttered a quick sorry and made my way to kartik and tapped his shoulder to gain his attention. Kartik  smiled widely at me and twirled me around while singing " you look perfect tonight..."

Sara and Priyaansh broke in a fit of  laughter breaking Kartik's trance. Kartik gave them an embarrassing smile and glare at me as if i was at fault.

Sara approached him and managed to speak in between laugh " kartik.. Sorry..but you.. you sing very horrible!" She again broke in laughter while Kartik gave her a nod before joining the laughter session.

I gave them a disbelief look when my eyes fell on Rohan who was smiling widely. This guy have no idea his one smile lights up my whole world. Eww I'm behaving like a desperate teen who's hopelessly in love.