Chapter 4

Note: The story will be from Arohi's Pov...

                          ~~~~

My mind screamed " Seems like your 1st day is your last day itself!.." Rohan signed me to follow him and as an obedient child i followed him to the cabin...

I wandered my eyes everywhere except on him... "Miss Shirke!" Came his stern voice. Slowly and reluctantly, i met his gaze. "Yess sir..." I said in a soft yet trembling voice.

"Priyaansh will come into your cabin with some files, i want you to pin point all the important aspects till the  evening!" He paused and gazing at the time, he continued " And after one hour, i need a ham cheese panini and 3 hours after that i need my black coffee with no sugar and at exactly 5 p.m, i need the work assigned to you to be completed!!..."

I gave him a glare which he returned back with the same intensity and he mocked " I think that's what we are supposed to do in an office right.. rather than being in love at first sight !.."

I felt an anger bubbling inside me and i snapped back at him " i thought people come to office to cancel their meeting in order to pacify someone special..."

My voice got struck on my throat when Rohan strangled my neck and pinned me to the table. Gritting his teeth he said " You don't have the right to comment on my personal life... what i do is none of your business!"

He stared at me for a while before loosening his grip. Talking advantage of it, i pushed him harshly earning his angry look. My moist eyes met his and  i chocked on my words " I'll go and complete my work sir!"

I banged the door behind and made my way to my cabin. Frailing my arms around myself, i tried to hold on the tears threatening to spill. A hand rested on my shoulder, i tilted my head to find Sara smiling at me.

I quickly wiped my tears and gave her a smile back. "Uhmm you're okay?!.. " she asked with a little bit concern. I wonder how did she manage to stay  with that devil. I nodded at her.

Sara sigh and took a seat beside me " I really dunno what had happened in there but still if he said anything or behaved rudely, I'm really sorry on his part." She  said apologetically. I reassured her that nothing is wrong and that's when Priyaansh made his way in with a pile of files.

He literally dumped all of them on the  table and frowned " I guess Nanda has gone mad!. He asked you to cover all these.." I sigh disappointedly and glanced at all those files.

I pouted at them while Priyaansh gave me a confused look and add "Were you crying?..."  while i thought out loud "is it that obvious?!" They both nodded and chuckled making me frown.

"Okay Arohi, start your work and if you need any help , please don't hesitate to come to me or Priyaansh..." Sara said while i smile gratefully to her.

"And till then we need to tackle someone!..." Priyaansh said making me confused. "Don't pay attention to him, he keeps taking nonsense..." Sara said making him pout in annoyance. I couldn't help but smile at them.

They made their way out when i again looked at those files who were like come to me baby!... I chuckled at my own thought and got involved with my work not before setting an alarm for that idiot's panini.

Rohan glared at Priyaansh who kept on scolding him and took a glance at Sara who was agreeing with him. "Will you guys shut up?" He screamed in annoyance catching both attention..

"I know i shouldn't have behaved like this. It just happened in the heat of the moment!.. " He said annoyingly while they both gave him a disappointed look.