Chapter 3

Arohi POV

I was going through Rohan's schedule when a peon knocked at the door. I gave him a sweet smile while he said " Sir want you in his cabin asap with a cup of black coffee with no sugar."

I nodded and followed him to the kitchen. The aroma of the coffee made me felt an urge to gulp it asap and i would have drink it if it had contained  sugar and milk but this will be definitely tasteless.

I made a face while making the devil's  coffee and made my way towards his cabin. I plastered a smile on my face and knocked the door lightly " May i come in sir?"

I waited for few seconds before getting his approval. I opened the door with full caution concentrating on the coffee. Once i was inside the cabin, i took a glance at him who was looking passionately at a file. I chuckled gaining his attention.

I approached him and placed the coffee on the table " your coffee sir. " I said with a small smile while he just nodded and focused on his file.

I was anticipating whether i have to stay or leave the cabin. I looked at him briefly for a few seconds and started made my way towards the door when his voice made me halt in my way " Did i told you to go?"

His gaze was on me now. I nodded in a no and stayed rooted in my place facing him while he again started analysing that file.

I was a little bit annoyed. Am i supposed to stand here like a mannequin!.. He kept the file aside and stood up taking his coat. I kept looking at him while he approched me.

I could hear my heart pounding in my chest . No matter how this guy is, the fact won't change that i have a huge crush on him. I used to watch all his interviews and drool over his looks. I gulped down my thoughts.

He snapped his fingers bringing me out of my thoughts. He glared at me while i smiled nervously. "Let's go!.." I nodded and asked "Uhmm where?"

He gave me an unbelievable look before saying " You should stop day dreaming Miss Arohi!" I nodded in embarrassment while he add " We are going for a meeting and next time make sure to got through my schedule..."

I badly wanted to shut his mouth by saying i did go through your schedule and there wasn't any meeting for today.. Huh! I nodded again and followed him.

I took large steps to be able match his pace. The driver opened the car door for him and i was still deciding whether to take the front seat or should i take the back seat beside the devil.

" Do you need an invitation to get in?" He said annoyingly while i sat beside him whispering to myself "how can someone be so pissed off in the morning itself !..."

He galred at me saying " i heard that!".  I gave him a blank look and out of sudden i just blurt out " i said that to be heard only.."

Oh no Arohi... You messed up!.. This is not Kartik but the Rohan Nanda!.. i slowly took a look toward him only to find him gritting his teeth. He moved his gaze towards me and shoved a file in my lap.

"Analyse this quickly so that you've an idea what it is about!" He said sternly and took out his phone. I hummed and went through the file not before stealing glances at him.

"Sara i want Priyaansh to collect all the data concerning Joseph's matter till i return... " He said calmly. His calm tone soon went in an anoyyed one when he continued " When I'll be back we will talk about this.. "

This guy and his mood swings. Rolling my eyes i tried to concentrate on the file when he literally shouted on the phone " That's enough sara!!! We'll talk about this at home!... "

I  looked at him horrifying. His tense muscles suddenly ceased and calmly he add " Sara I'm sorry i didn't meant to.. okay don't cry.. I'm sorry!.."

I looked at him intently. So Mr Rohan Nanda has a soft side also. The first day only, i had seen so many shades of him. I chuckled at my own thoughts.

He ended the phone desperately and instructed the driver to reverse the car back to office. I gave him a questioning look which he shrugged off. I sigh in disappointment and taking some courage i managed to ask " Sir how about the deal?!"

He looked at me blankly and add " I've got some personal problem!.." I nodded and looked outside the window. So my guess was right! Sara... She seems to be a lovely lady though..

The car screeched before coming at a halt. He stormed out of the car and dispersed in the office while i was still trying to comprehend the matter.

I sigh in disappointment and made my way in the premises. I glanced around to find some worried faces. I followed their gaze to Sara's Cabin.

I reluctantly moved closer to it to have a better view of what's going on. Rohan was on his knees beside Sara who was sobbing. He wiped her tears and getting up, he pressed her forehead into his chest.

Moving my gaze from Rohan, I saw Priyaansh who was standing near them and admiring them. He wiped his own tears and approached Sara and Rohan and engulfed them in a tight hug. Unknowingly a smile crept up my lips seeing this trio. But what the hell is going on?!!.. My mind screamed.

My phone rang taking me out of my thoughts. I smiled a little bit seeing the caller Id and slide to answer his call."Babe, i think I'm in love..." kartik said hesitantly from the other side while i stayed rooted at my place trying to digest this fact.

" uhmm Aruu..you there?" He asked while i was nodding vigorously as if he will see me. Unable to hide my excitement, i literally shrieked in happiness " As in love at first sight!!!"

I said or rather scream in happiness being the attention seeker. Everyone's gaze were on me. I smiled apologetically when my eyes fell on Rohan with Priyaansh and Sara.

My all excitement went into drain. I ended the call as quick as possible and tried to avoid gaze from Rohan especially.

Priyaansh was grinning widely at me while Sara smiled genuinely at me. I looked at him only to find him with a stern look. Bruhh What else could be expected by him...

My mind screamed " Seems like your 1st day is your last day itself!.." Rohan signed me to follow him and as an obedient child i followed him to the cabin.

___________________________________________

Heyy peeps..
How's you guys?!

Here we go with the 3rd chappy. Hope you guys enjoyed it!..
See yaa next sunday♡♡

Kindly do Vote and comments😁♥