Chapter 9

Rohan forwarded me a cup of coffee with a half smile. I sinked more into the warmth of couch accepting the coffee when he sat beside me.

"Wanna talk Arohi?" Rohan raised his eyebrows which i shrugged away concentrating on my coffee. "Arohi..." i could sense his gaze on me.

I shouldn't have accompanied him to his home. I sigh in disappointment
" He's a friend..." Rohan said nothing but kept glaring at me.

" Danish is my childhood friend. We were inseparable since childhood.. I had some feelings for him when we were in college and like a silly teenager i was on the top of earth when he proposed me that time... " i let out a sad laugh when Rohan didn't even move his gaze away from me.

" Well later i came to know he didn't love me.. all he had for me was lust which i misunderstood for love... At the farewell party... " My voice choked remembering that horrible scenario.

I didn't realised when my eyes got welled up until the view in front me started blurring. Sensing his hand on my hands, i let out a chuckle and wiped the lone tear.

" He.. He tried to force upon me.... if kartik wouldn't have come on time.. i would... " I closed my eyes in fear what if kartik didn't come that time.

Rohan pulled me closer by waist making me place my head on the crook of his neck. I entwined my hands with his while he was playing with the tips of my fingers.

I snuggled closer to him. Rohan chuckled at my actions " Feeling cold!" He asked stroking my hairs. I nodded.

"Uhmm..Rohan why do you want to marry me?" His smile faded away and his grip loosened on my waist. Withdrawing from his warmth, i gave  him a curious look.

He stood up from his place giving me anxious look. I instantly regret asking this question. I don't want more heartbreak.

" Arohi... You already know Sara has feelings for Kartik. And Sara wanted to get settle to Kartik and she'll only marry when her mom will agree.."

" Sara's mom ...?" I gave him a questioning look. He took a deep brief whispering " My ex step mom!"

Sara is his step sister! I looked at him surprisingly while he shrugged it off concerning on the main topic " As far i know Miss Khan.. she won't agree until i marry.. so it's a sort of deal!"... "

Unknowingly tears started forming on my cheeks. This was just a deal for him and i thought he probably might have feelings for me.

" So I'm just a deal for you!!" I said with a little tint of anger gaining all his attention. Having his silence in response triggered my anger.

" And what about that kiss!.. ohh yaa how could i forget you are the Rohan Nanda! So I'm just one if those random girl you've decided to kiss!" Tears continued to spill from my eyes along with my anger.

Rohan approached me when i shrugged off his hands " You better find another girl for this deal Mr Nanda! "

I stomped my foot in anger and making me my way out of the house when i was harshly pulled. I landed up on the couch hitting my head against it's edge.

I rubbed my forehead to ease the pain  when little red droplets took it's form.  " Don't forget Arohi.. it was Kartik who helped you in your difficult time.. And you can't do that much for him!" Rohan gritted his teeth in anger.

I closed my eyes in despair glaring at Rohan who was smirking. " You're a jerk Mr Nanda! " i snapped at him while he pointed to my forehead " It's bleeding, I'll dress it up!"

" No need for your fake concern! I can take care of myself ! " i shrugged off his glare and dispersed from there not before giving him a hard glare. 

Tired?" Kartik smiled at me making me jerk awake with a start. I stared at him blinking my lashes.

"No, I'm fine." I muttered, rubbing my eyes fiercely. "Your lying." He poked my arms lightly. 

"Don't do that."  I moved his arm away from mine and stared blankly at the wall in front of us. "Not fine my foot ," He muttered earning a glare from my side.

"I don't need sleep." I said avoiding his gaze."Vampires need sleep too." He protested. "What do you want!!? I asked being all anoyyed.

" How did you land up at Rohan's Place when you had an intention of avoiding him the whole day!" Kartik raised his eyebrows waiting for me to answer making me sigh in disappointment.

" You really love Sara ?" A smile formed up his lips . This was enough for me to know his love for her.
"Anyway I'm upset with you kartik !" I said making a sad face. 

He gave me questioning look to which i replied " That asshole is aware of you and sara being in relationship while i didn't even have a hint of it!.. i always thought you are still trying to set her up!" I was really anoyyed.

" Sorry Sara was not ready and i swear we didn't even told Rohan but he just came to be aware of it!" He tried to defend himself. I sigh and nodded.

" So what's next?" I poked his arms giving him a sly smile. " Aruu I'm really serious about her!" Kartik said being determined.

" So thinking of marriage?!" I asked out of proportion making his cheeks going crimson red. This guy is actually ready for marriage. I chuckled at him.

Atleast his love life is on track. Seems like there's no chance of love in my life. Well life isn't a fairytale. I smiled sadly and shrugged off my thoughts. Seems like I've to accept that stupid deal.

Kartik snapped his fingers on front of me gaining my attention " Where were you lost?!" I smiled at him
" Thinking of your wedding " i couldn't help but laugh when he was blushing hard.

The least i can do for Kartik is signing that deal with Rohan. I closed my eyes in frustration thinking about our last encounter. I was such an idiot to even think that he kinda had a soft spot for me. But seems like I'm just an another girl in his life!

_________________________________________

Heyya peeps♥
Here we go with Arohan..
Drop in your views.
And if you like it please press the ☆

See you guys on next sunday💜