Chapter 24

I shivered when the cold breeze hit me. I looked around to find Sara embraced in Kartik's arms and Priyaansh encircled his hands around mom and shanaya's waist. And there's my husband who's waking two steps ahead not giving a damn about his wife.

I stopped in my tracks signing the others to leave. " You're sure Arohi? " Mom gave me concern looks.  I nodded and took a glance at Rohan who was still walking not aware of his surroundings. After making sure that the area is safe, they  left.

I wrapped my arms around my shoulders trying to get rid of the coldness. I sat on a rock and kept looking in the direction to have a look if my stupid husband is coming. If he didn't come Arohi... i think you should divorce him. Yaa that's the right thing. My mind encouraged me.

You wanted a caring and loving husband and Nanda is totally opposite. My mind kept adding fuel to my thoughts. Actually like in daily soap drama , I will make him find a groom for me and make him tie the knot himself. I laughed at my thought.

My laugh got replace with a frown. I slapped my forehead lightly. Idiot! Stop thinking nonsense. You're my mind! You're supposed to be logical not nonsensical... Huh! I was keeping hopes from that jerk. Now return home alone Arohi!..There's no way he's coming back. He must've been in a deep slumber till now. Heartless person!

And it's high time for me to stop watching dramas. He's not the Imperfectly perfect guy like Xiao Nai or Arnav Singh Raizaida who had changed when their life partner came into their life. He's the Rohan Nanda!

Heaving a loud sigh, I stood up lazily and glanced at the empty road pitifully. I let out a dramatic cry. I have to head back alone now. I stomped my foot annoyingly at my stupidity. " Ohh road! You're my love, my saviour... Lead me home! Lead me home!" I spread my arms as if taking the road in my embrace.

I gasped when my feet were swept off the land . Rohan hold me tightly  making my hands goes around his neck. " My dear wife! As far as I remember, I fed you ice cream not alcohol then how come you're behaving like a drunkard! ... "

" First of all, put me down Nanda!" I frowned when he neglected my words and kept focusing on the way. " How come you remember that you have a wife?!" I avoided an eye contact with him and concentrated on the huge buildings.

" Forget that! Do you have an idea that you're damn heavy man!! What's your weight? " His gaze met mine. My eyes widened at his statement. " Rohan!!! You better put me down now before I make both of us fall down! " I kept my voice stern.

Without any further delay, he put me down. I glared at him before quickening my pace with Rohan following me behind. " Arohi wait! I was just joking!" I turned a deaf ear to him. He grabbed my wrist pulling me behind.

" Sorry. I was just kidding!" He said with a smile. Don't you dare to melt my poor heart with this stupid smile of yours husband. I said to myself before letting out a sheepish smile.

" Do one thing , hold your ears and do 10 squats saying sorry . Then only I'll be considerate towards you my dear husband! " Rohan gave me an unbelievable look. " Nice joke Arohi!" He said making his way towards home.

" I'm damn serious Mr Rohan Nanda!" I made my pitch a little louder and more stern. I can say for sure he was taken aback by my tone. I suppressed my smile and gestured him to do so. Rohan pouted and started making squats saying sorry.

The next moment I found myself laughing so hard, I couldn't stop. My breath came in quick gasps between my unstopable giggles. Tears gathered in the corners of my eyes, threatening to spill over.

" You're so dead Mrs Arohi Nanda! " Before i could understand something, he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer. My laughter died and it was replaced with  nervousness.  " Well I'm gonna take my revenge my dear wife!"

Rohan drew closer making my heart beat faster. I closed my eyes, my
head tilted upward and then I feel his lips... on my cheek. I bite my lips in embarrassment expecting something else. You've become shameless Arohi! My heart teased me.

I met his gaze and smiled awkwardly. " You're okay?!" Rohan kept his gaze constant on me. I nodded not meeting his gaze. Ewww you're so shameless Arohi! Don't look at him.. He's not your chocolate ice cream that you need to savour. I kept blowing air trying to keep myself calm and relax my tense muscles.

" Arohi! You're sure you're okay right?" Rohan placed his hand on my shoulders making my breath hitched. I took a step ahead getting rid of his hold. " I think we should go home!" I said not sparing him a a glance. " Weird woman!" I heard him whisper.

This Nanda himself is making me behave weirdly and thinks shameless thing... " Arghhhh!" I groaned once we were in the room earning looks from Rohan . He moved an inch closer to me and stared at me. " Are you possessed my dear wife? " My gaze met his and travelled to his lips.

" Arohi!!! You shameless girl!" I screamed and took the pillow to hide my face. Rohan took the pillow away from me trying to suppress his laughter. " Why are you calling yourself shameless? Are you mad Arohi? " Rohan stated before laughing.

I snatched the pillow from him and slapped him hard on his chest earning his attention. " That's all because of you! Stay two feet away from me and start wearing mask as from tomorrow... Cover your entire face! " 

Rohan furrowed his eyebrows. " What happened ? Did I did something " He sounded genuinely concerned. I nodded annoyingly.  " You're looking a chocolate ice cream to me and... " I closed my eyes erasing all the shameless thoughts and glanced at him.

He smirked at me and urged me to continue. " And nothing... you've got high expectations Rohan! Go and sleep!" I pushed him towards his side of the bed.

" By the way It's not a crime to check out your own husband or wanting him for yourself!" He winked at me and inched closer to place a peck on my nose. I closed my eyes in embarrassment.

Husband Was It necessary to say it aloud? I know you've got what i wanted to say but you've could kept it to yourself. Why does he like to tease me?!! Ohh God! I sigh and pulled the duvet upon me covering my face.

________________________________________

I guess Arohi is officially crazy! Don't you guys think?...😂

I enjoyed writing this chapter hope you guys had enjoyed it too😁❤...

Well do you think  this may be the calm before the storm?😁...

Hahahaha trust me I'm an evil praani in this matter!

* Me smirking and stuffing peanuts into my mouth .... kram kram... *