Chapter 15

"Arohi!!!" Rohan's voice echoed in the house. Mom smiled teasingly at me " I think your hubby needs you more than me!" I let out an anoyyed look making Sara and Mom laugh.

It's been the 3rd time since Nanda had called me. I couldn't even admire his cute childhood pics which Mom was showing to me and Sara. Huff this Nanda can gets on my nerves sometimes.

" What do you want!" I crossed my arms across my chest waiting him to speak. " Where's my blue tie?! I can't find it!" He said annoyingly looking at the clothes spread on the floor.

I gave him a blank look and pushed him away to make a way to the wardrobe. Idiot! The tie is smiling at him and still he couldn't see. I waved the tie in front of his eye when he gave me an embarassed look.

" You know what Nanda! Stand in front of me and don't budge even a tint!" I caught him by shoulders and made him stand straight in front of me. " Why are you eye raping me?!" Rohan was displeased with my actions.

I shrugged off his question and went to fetch his wallet, shoes, silver brooch ,cufflinks and phone. " i think you've got everything.. Now don't call me again Nanda! I've got stuff to do!"

" You don't have time for your husband!" Rohan looked at me annoyingly. I gave him a blank look before letting it out " You're only my 6 month husband and now around 3 months are left!"

" Arohi... " i cut him off talking about the decorations regarding Sartik's wedding. Hurt were clearly visible in his eyes but still he won't let his feelings out. " And i actually forgot to inform you that Mom and everyone else got to know about the contract marriage!"

His eyes snapped wide open and his gaze remained focus on me. I tilt my head to met his gaze. " You actually let the documents of our marriage contract on the couch and Sara went through it!"

Fear of losing his family was visible in his eyes. " Rohan... don't worry I'd managed the situation. No one have any grudges against you!" Rohan gave me a grateful look. I smiled back at him.

Kartik yelped in pain as Sara stomped accidentally on his foot. " This dance step is so difficult!" Sara complained looking at Kartik with pity. The poor chap has been attacked atleast 5  times with Sara's heel.

" Just imagine a Sangeet without the groom!" Kartik said annoyingly rubbing his toe. Varun gave both of them irritating looks before engaging himself in his work.

" Ok Armaan change the steps of the bride and groom!" Mom ordered the choreographer while he nodded and started showing Kartik and Sara some dance steps.

Mom pulled me aside and nudged me to approach Rohan. I nodded negatively when she gave me stern looks. Sighing in defeat, i made my way to Rohan who was busy in a phone call. I stood by his side waiting for him to notice me.

Rohan raised his eyebrows to me when i signalled him with my hands that i need to talk. He nodded and mouthed a few minutes. He ended the call and gave me his whole attention.

" Uhmm Nanda i want to dance!" I said playing with my fingers and not paying attention to him. "So... " Rohan asked. I gave him an unbelievable look. " I need a partner.." i glared at him.

" Don't expect me to dance Arohi!" Rohan stared at me. Huh this Nanda has to let me down each and every time. I looked at mom who was smiling in triumph. I closed my eyes in despair knowing that mom's gonna to execute her daily soap drama.

Mom approached us. " It's good that you refused Rohan.. I was actually asking her to dance with Ronit, remember Mr Shroff' son!" Rohan nodded with a frown " But why should Arohi dance with him!"

Mom let out a sigh " I know you'll leave her after this 3 months, but i want to secure my daughter's future. That's why i thought of Ronit for her!" Mom gave me adorable looks and caressed my cheeks. I so wanted to let out a laugh badly.

Rohan was quite displeased with this fact. He encircled his hands around my waist pulling me closer to him.
" My wife doesn't need anyone else to dance with when she has his husband!"

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like it.
Sorry for grammatical and short update...

Coming up with this one either today or tomorrow itself. It's a one shot or two shot based on varshra.

Hold your horses Arhaan and Aisha are coming💜💙