Chapter 11

The moment I slided into my chair I was served an enormous platter of food. Eggs, ham, piles of fried potatoes along with fresh berry terrine and brioche.

I took a glance at the stairs to find Rohan descending. Avoiding me he took his seat and started devouring the food. Huh! Mannerless person. Could have atleast greet me.

" Nanda! I'm not coming to office today.. " I continued having my food ignoring his glare. " And why is that so?" He pushed his plate aside focusing on me.

" I'm newly married and i need a day off. " I took a bite of the brioche. He sigh " Ohh wanna spend some time with your husband!" My gaze met his teasing one. 

I frowned " No! I just wanna get acquainted  to my in-laws!" I pointed toward the lady who was pouring some juice for me. Rohan nodded and said nothing more.

He took his car keys and dispersed outside. I broke a huge smile. Now i can go through the scrapbook again! But should i do it? I mean it's wrong to check someone's else personal belonging.. but wait! He's my hubby so yaa I'm not wrong.

I smiled inwardly for winning the battle of thoughts. The lady forward me another brioche which i took glady. " Uhmm aunty.." She instantly cut me between " You can call me only Rachel!"

I nodded smilingly " Then you should call me only Arohi not like you used to call Rohan sir and all!" I showed my displeasure making Rachel laugh.

"Okay Arohi!" She added with a sweet smile. I slapped my forehead forgetting what i had to say. " Rachel I'll be in my room, if by chance Rohan or anyone else come , just let me know please." I said with pleading eyes earning her reassurance.

I fingered the cover and thought twice before opening it. Here come a sketch  of someone's eyes quoted And Then i was lost in her eyes... Rohan has a girl in his life! Then why the bloody hell he married me..

I closed the scrapbook in frustration and threw it on bed. I was lost in her eyes, my foot! Here i was crushing over this guy before even before going to RN! Don't forget Arohi, he must have dated many girls before.. Breathe!

But I'm his wife! Yeah that's the truth
even if it's for a short term. I glanced over that scrapbook annoyingly. Sighing i took it again! I turned the page a little bit to have a glimpse of an earing.  I quickly shut the scrapbook.

He must have sketched that girl!.. Huh! On the first day of marriage itself, wife got to know about husband's affair. I think Rohan watches daily soap drama. I must be an another girl in his life, but i do have feelings for that Nanda!

The tears burst forth like water from a dam, spilling down my face. I feel the muscles of my chin tremble like a small child and I look toward the window, as if the light could soothe me. " Okay.. breathe!!" I patted my shoulder.

Wiping off the tears, i went through the pages roughly to reach the sketch  of the girl!.. I sniffed harder when the picture came in my vision. I traced my hands all over the sketch. Unknowingly more tears spilled from my eyes.

I bite my lips trying to hold the tears. I was not that much beautiful as portrayed in this sketch. I scanned my hands over the quote  I will always have this piece of my heart that smiles
whenever i think about you!

I went through an another sketch of mine. I broke out a smile along with tears. This was when he took me at Yum Yum's place along with sara, kartik and Priyaansh.  He actually remembered the condition i had put forward before forgiving him.

I was looking at my poor butterscotch  ice cream who had embraced the floor while everyone was laughing at me. He had sketched this moment very beautifully.