Teaser

"Why did you do it?" I hiccuped, tears rolling down with the same quietness. Rohan refused to look at  me.His dark lashes brimmed heavy with tears; his hands clenched into shaking fists, in a desperate battle against the grief.A lone tear traced down his cheek.

The beads of water started falling down one after another, without a sign of stopping. I wiped the tears roughly and made my outside. Rohan's held my wrist and nodded negatively " You've promised to not leave me.." a drop of tear fell from his eyes.

I shrugged off his hands and made my way outside. I could hear foot steps following me behind. I quickened my pace not before yelling " I want to be alone!"

I hit the wall and tried to scream, but my voice was melted by the sound of the place. The muffled sobs wracked against my chest. " Why with me only?!!" My lips quivered. The last painful emotion slammed against me before I lost the feeling of feeling. Everything darkened.

_________________________________________

I was thinking of updating the chapter but then the thought of teasing you guys came up my mind. Trust me i love teasing you people!... Here leaving you all with this teaser and varshra moments ❤... Btw we have around 8-9 chapters more!