Chapter 5

Damn this guy. I snatched the phone from him much to his annoyance. Excitedly i opened the gallery and gasped in shock. "Sara..."

I kept walking forth and back figuring out things while Kartik just glared at me. How I'm gonna break the news to him. I looked at him with sympathy and grabbed a chair to sit beside him.

Kartik gave me a questioning look. I sigh and hold his hand and avoiding his gaze " Kartik... She's in a relationship!..."

I felt a pang in my heart when i saw his eyes tearing. I pulled him in a hug ruffling his hair while he sobbed harder. This guy is definitely soo in love. I felt my own eyes tearing.

Breaking the hug, i said frowning " You are making me behave like a mother!".. He chuckled sadly at me.

"Ok stop being a devdas!.. Let's go for shopping. Though i hate it but it's only for you..." I said dragging him out of the house.

I looked irritatingly at Kartik who had already taken one hour to choose a damn outfit. But anyway atleast he was smiling. He's such a kid sometimes. I smiled at my own thought. I'm so proud to have him as my best friend. I wondered how life would've been without this duffer.

My thoughts came to a halt when i spotted a familiar girl. My eyes kept roaming around her until i realised she's sara. I quickly took a glance at Kartik who was confused between two outfits and diverted my eyes toward sara.

Hell!.. My mind screamed. I quickly snatch the outfits from kartik making him frown."we need to go!" I said and pulled him with me only to get bumped into someone.

I rubbed my forehead saying irritatingly "who gave you the licence to walk you fool?!.. " I slowly tilted my head only to gasp "Sir..."

Rohan raised his eyebrows while i gave him a nervous smile and tightened my grip on Kartik's arm when Sara joined Rohan. This is a hell day!!!...

Sara gave me her sweetest smile which i returned back with a bit reluctance and took a glance at Kartik who was blank.

Sighing, i introduced them " Sir , Sara, this is Kartik and Kartik this is my boss Rohan and his... " I got interrupted by Priyaansh who came from nowhere and completed my sentence " And Rohan's sister!..."

I widened my eyes trying to process the news when this time Kartik tightened his grip on my hands. I moved my gaze to meet his.If eyes could kill, i would've been already in heaven.

I gave him a meek smile and turned my gaze toward the others who were smiling at me except Rohan who was busy with his phone.

"Uhmm you are here for shopping?! " Priyaansh asked while i nodded and add " Actually we're done with this stuff and we're leaving now!.. "

Kartik was busy drooling over Sara. I slightly hit his arm to catch his attention. " We're leaving Kartik!" I literally ordered him.

"Babe!... remember I need to buy a watch so we are not leaving... " Kartik said pleadingly.

"Uhmm Sara would you help him in choosing a watch.. I'm actually very bad at shopping things.." I said reluctantly while Kartik was trying to hide his grin.

"Sure.. uhmm Shall we?.." Sara asked while Kartik nodded and they both left to their destination. I smiled looking at them. They're damn cute together but she is Rohan's sister.

This idiot will get me kill for sure. I'm setting my boss's sister with my bff that too in front of him! This sudden thought passed my mind and i took a quick glance at Rohan who was busy in a phone call.

I sigh and looked at Priyaansh who was busy arguing on the price. I chuckled at him while he was soo into an argument with the salesman.

"You're not buying anything?!.. " Rohan said from behind making me jump in my place. " Nope..." i said while he nodded.