Chapter 25

My phone beeped twice disturbing my sleep. I woke up rubbing my eyes lazily and glanced at the clock pointing at 8 a.m. I took a glance beside me only to not find Rohan.

I went through the message " Good Morning my dear wife! If you had already woke up, bless me and the family with your presence in the living hall and we are not going to office today... " Realisation hit me , everyone stayed here yesterday. What would Shanaya and mom  think of me?

Mom will definitely think that I dominates her son. This Nanda! He could've waken me also. Pull up your horses Arohi! I sigh lazily and made my way to the washroom.

Everyone greeted me with warm smiles and morning wishes. My eyes travelled to Rohan who was smiling heartedly. " Have your breakfast! And trust me it's safe because mom along with Sara and Shanaya made it... " Priyaansh clarified making me giggle.

We had our breakfast while chatting and sharing some of our funny incidents at college. My phone beeped again. Arohi come to the kitchen now! I glanced at Rohan annoyingly. What does this guy want now!

I excused myself and made my way to kitchen waiting for him. I peeped into the corridor to not have a glimpse of him. Where's he now? I let out a desperate sigh and took out my phone to message him when someone held my shoulders from behind.

I took deep and slow breathe when Rohan was busy laughing. I crossed my arms across my chest glaring at him. " So i guess this is the reason you've called me here? " His expressions changed and his gaze remained fix on mine.

" No I'm here to... " He scratched his head lightly and gulped down his nervousness. " Firstly I'm sorry... I mean I know kitchen shouldn't be the right place for this... but it's now or never!" He said further avoiding my gaze. What's up with this guy?

He held my hands and pulled me
to the corridor and asked me to wait.
I looked at him suspiciously. " Arohi just 10 mins! Don't come inside!" He looked at me pleadingly and rushed inside.

I kept walking forth and back. Shall i peep in? No!! Behave Mrs Arohi Nanda! Ahh this curiosity will eat me up. My phone beeped again. Ohh time to go in I guess. My happiness was replaced by frown seeing an anonynous message. Wanna know about your dad! Come to the garden.. It's now or never!

I took a glance at the Kitchen. Arohi! Rohan had asked you to trust him. And that person may lie. Don't go! My heart convinced me. I know I won't  regret my decision. I trust Rohan completely. So keep waiting Mr Anonymous! My husband is more important than you...

That's the spirit Arohi! You're not weak and you shouldn't get caught up in people's web. It's better to know everything from Rohan only. I assured myself that I took the right decision.

A smile crept up my lips when I saw Rohan in an apron and flour spread all over his clothes and face. He pouted cutely pulling me inside the kitchen. " Ready? " He sounded more nervous than me. I nodded.

He turned me around the kitchen slab. There was a heart shaped cake with the most weird decorations I've ever seen. Happy 6 months marriage! I gasped realising that it's already been 6 months since we're married and Rohan remembers it.

I didn't realise when did my eyes went moist. I turned around to engulf him in a hug but he was struggling with a box. " Your gift!" He forwarded the box to me. I opened the box carefully only to be left awed.

" Rohan... this... this is so cute...! " I cooed the little pomeranian in my arms and glanced at Rohan who had a disappointed look. " I deserved a hug probably... " Rohan stated making his eyes wandered everywhere else except me.

I kept the little one carefully on the floor before engulfing him into a tight hug. His hands wrapped around my waist and my head in his crook of his neck. " Thank you for being into my life Arohi... I'm not much good with expressing feeling... But I can't help it but falling in love with you. I love you Mrs Nanda! " He ruffled my hair and placed a kiss on my hairs.

More tears spilled my eyes. " I know Rohan... i came across your diary" I whispered wiping my tears. He gave me an unbelievable look. I giggled and took him into an embrace again.
" I love you too Mr Unromantic Nanda!" I said between my tears.

He held me by my shoulders " Am I romantic ? " I nodded and pinched his nose. " Who proposed someone in the kitchen? And I bet you're the first one who gave her lady a puppy as a gift instead of ring!" I  chuckled at him while he was busy frowning.

"Anyway that's the reason I love you! You're unique... " I pecked his lips earning his smile. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer and leaned closer to my face only to be interrupted by Kartik.

" Okay guys!! Stop it... We have kids over here!" Kartik took the little Pomeranian into his hands. I tried to halt the blood rushing to my cheek veins. Rohan stood calmly as if nothing happened. Kartik gave me a teasing look and handover the little one to me.

" Finally Sara became an aunt!" Priyaansh stated making all of us giggle. " What are you guys doing here? " Rohan asked sternly. " We were watching live broadcast of confession. I know we are shameless!" Sara winked at me. Ahh these people... I face palmed myself being all red with their teasing. Rohan side hugged me and glared at the others.

" Let's cut the cake! " Shanaya pointed to the cake. I nodded. " Let's go to living room.  Mom must be waiting for us!" Sara added and took the cake with her with us following her behind.

Our smile faded when we saw Mom arguing with Mr Nanda. Sara quickly placed the cake on the table meanwhile Rohan rushed to mom's side. Kartik and Shanaya stood next to me clueless about Mr Nanda's presence.

Rohan held his by his collar and threatened him to get out. Priyaansh and Sara were giving him death glares. I looked at Kartik who gave me a clueless look. What's happening over here.

" Arohi!  Your step father told you to come to the garden but you didn't. It's okay now check your phone!" Mr Nanda yelled while Rohan was trying to shove him out. Mr Sharma was the one who was sending me messages all these while.  I took a glance at my phone. I clicked on the video.

_________________________________________

Okay so I've one or two more chapters left. Hope you enjoyed this one... sorry for grammatical errors and all types of mistakes!

Tada!!
Will see you guys soon...