Episode 1 Eev and Ank

Eev and Ank Episode 1
"I'm sure that in a parallel universe there's an Isak and an Even who are lying in the exact same way and place, only the curtains are different."- Isak
There I lay with my yellow curtains dreaming about my Even or Isak to come by. Quite funny to think that yesterday during the support group meeting I met the most beautiful girl in school. She looked so challenging and soft at the same time, 'just like Sander did when he first met Robbe'. Sophie, my best friend who forced me to join, thought it was a good idea to do a trusting circle. She had such soft hands and such a playful glance, 'almost as naughty as David when Matteo told him about the circle'. After the meeting I walked home and out of nowhere she walked next to me and gave me a flower she just picked and added: 'for.....', 'Ank' I said, 'thank you...' I replied, 'Eev' she said. I looked so surprised at her 'like Lucas did at Eliott.' I don't know why she did that it felt like she followed me all the way from school. Luckily I arrive at Lucas' house. He already waits for me and meets me with a kiss. I say bye to Eev and go inside. Lucas asked me who that was and I told him how we met.
Weirdly enough I didn't think about Lucas when I thought about my Even, even though we are dating for 9 months in a couple of weeks for both of us a record. I met Lucas when he moved and transferred schools, he now is in college while I'm still in high school. His mother got a job and he really wanted to study in the UK. I also moved about 5 years ago when I got bullied a lot and wanted a new start. We both lived in the Netherlands before so it was an easy step to become friends and talk to each other. After a couple of months we decided to start dating, we both know it isn't sure if we will stay together or if he will move away again.
Hugs, Rosanne