Episode 3a Eev and Ank

"I only saw you, actually."- Eliott

I know it is only Monday but what already happened is worth an update. At Sunday I was walking with Lucas in the park, it was nothing special or romantic. He seems a little bit of lately I wanted to ask but I thought he would tell me himself if something is wrong. When we sat at a bench we talked a little bit about our move to England and why we moved, how we felt and meeting new people. But after a while I noticed someone was looking in our direction from a distance. When she walked a little bit closer and set on a bench 5 meters away I saw it was Eev. Lucas kept talking, I was only half listening and then he just started kissing me. I was still looking at Eev while we kissed and she started to look back. For almost the whole kiss we were looking at each other quite intensely. I didn't know what happened but I only saw her and thought about her, it almost felt like I was kissing her instead of Lucas. Then I ended the kiss, I wanted to leave, but I sat there for a couple of minutes not listening to what Lucas said, when Eev walked by she only waved and said nothing, I told Lucas she is a new friend from school. I said that I had a lot of homework the most basic excuse, but Lucas and I said goodbye and he said that we would talk another time soon. I didn't get what he meant but I nodded. I didn't sleep that night and I couldn't get that kiss out of my mind.
The next day Lucas texted and asked at what time he should pick me up at school. He is one year older and doesn't have a lot of hours he needs to be at school. I don't know if I should ask him what is wrong he never texts me to pick me up. But after we cycled to my house he immediately said he needs to talk to me about something. We sat at my bed and he looked me in the eye he says that it has to do with what we talked about yesterday. I can't even remember what we talked about, I can only thing about the kiss with Eev. He says that it is about moving. I look at him and I already know what he is going to tell me, he is going to move again. I was right and he starts crying, "I'm moving to Belgium, I will leave next Saturday, I wanted to tell you earlier, but I wanted to be sure before I told you." This was what I felt was wrong, but it wasn't as big of a deal as I thought it would be. "What does this mean for us?", I ask, he asks me what I want and honestly I don't know what I want. I think about Eev and what that means, but I say I don't want to lose him not after everything we went through together, with Seth, and the move to England. He says that will never happen, we are each other's half and we will always have each other. And Friday we will have a party to celebrate our time together and his time here in England. So if you want to invite some friends from school or someone else that is okay it is also your party. I will invite Sophie, Nash and Malia and they can bring their partners or some other friends if they want to. Oh and Eev, I decided she can be there too and she can bring someone if she wants to so she knows someone.
So a lot happened already and it is only Monday. I can barely handle this much and it will only be more I need to handle. Lucas will be gone in a week and Seth is still following me in a lot of situations. It is almost half a year ago but I still don't trust strangers, Eev comes close really fast but she feels safe for some reason. I also haven't told my friends about Eev yet which is something I already wanted to do and hear their opinions but my mind is so full right now I didn't already. Hopefully tomorrow or anytime soon we can talk about everything that is going on and I can ask them for some advice.