Episode 2 Eev and Ank

"That will be zero stars on Booking"- Sander

I remember watching this scene for the first time I was so impressed by him and what he just said. Now I think about how their story and journey started, about how they will give more hotels stars and how magical their first day together was in the supermarket and with the croques.
I think about Eev again, I don't know why I associate her with Skam but I think a lot about her, this week I didn't see her at school. I thought it was so weird that I'd never seen her before and now I don't see her either. 'Elliot was always gone for a week and when it was vendredi he just appeared on the screen.' But as if it's a legend she did appear on Friday when I walled to the bus she just was there standing by the bus station, 'I almost could have guessed it because it is so iconic.'. We saw each other but didn't really talk so after the first stop I got off the bus. Everyone thinks it is weird I only take the bus for 5 minutes, 'like Matteo always does.' I didn't expect that she would get off to and started talking to me. She asked me if I have my ID with me and if I could buy some beer for her. I say that it is in my room even though I'm 16 years old and can't even buy alcohol. When we come home none of my roommates are home and we talk about everything. I asked her why I never saw her before at school. "I actually am at art school and I only follow science at your school" which explains why I'd never seen her before. 'She actually is at art school, just like Sander, and as creative as the other Even's.' When I ask her if she wants to eat she nods and I say I still have some stroopwafels, a typical Dutch snack. I ask if she wants some toppings, we start with wiped cream, sprinkles, peanut butter, oreos and she wants to add cheese. When she gives my waffle to taste she asks if it tastes good and I nod at her, it is actually better than I thought. When we arrive in my room she starts to look around, it is a total mess but it seems like she doesn't notice. She looks at every picture and drawing, sometimes she askes who they are and if I drew it myself. I answer that a lot of them are characters from Skam and remakes, I'm a creative person and I can express my emotions in drawing. After we talked for a bit about our lives, just stared at each other and had a great time together. She said it was late, the supermarkets were closed and asked if she could borrow some beer. I had to tell her I didn't have beer or alcohol, but we could go to my boyfriend Lucas he should have some. I thought about half a year ago when I last drank alcohol and what happened after that with Seth, how it changed everything in my life and how I now look at alcohol. She said it was okay, she saw something was wrong and asked what was on my mind. I said it was nothing, because I didn't want to tell her about it. I felt she was uncomfortable after I mentioned Lucas, she set back my guitar after she stopped playing a calming song, she thanked me for the stroopwafel and left.
I calmed myself down by watching on my Tumblr but I actually got distracted by my thoughts. Seeing a pan pride flag, I thought it couldn't be that I now fall in love with everybody just because I'm pan. Seeing Sander with that quote, it felt so similar as Skam what happened with Eev. And Lucas, should I tell him anything about what happened today, what actually did happen today?