Episode 4 Eev and Ank

"People need people"- Zoë

Today was such a good day. Even though Lucas only moved a week ago. He made some new friends, he is in a nice group, he talked to Robbe, Jens, Aaron, Moyo and some girls, Jana, Amber, Luca, Yasmina and Zoë. The first day at his new school Jens showed him around. They immediately connected and talked about everything. They are in almost the same major and share a lot of interests. He and the boys invited him to skate with them, something he did in the Netherlands but lost when he moved to England. They already hang out almost every day and it looks like he fits well inside the group. Today he went to a party Sander, Robbes boyfriend hosts. Tomorrow we will videocall and talk about it. And I will have a lot to tell him about. I don't even know where I should start exactly, when I met her, with last week or should I just tell him we went to eat ice cream. I want to be honest with him and not lie to him about anything.
So I don't have Eevs phone number and I can't find her Instagram, so I didn't speak to her the whole week. But today we saw each other at the support group, we both were there, I thought that would be the best spot to meet her. After that I asked if I could get her phone number so we could meet some time but she said we could do it now, so we went eating ice cream.
We first walked through the park, we started talking about art. She is at art school, but I didn't know she is in the writing major, I thought she would do something like sculpting or drawing. She explains: "That is for everyone different, I can express my thoughts better in poetry, I like creative writing more than saying my words out loud." I ask her where she gets her inspiration. "Everywhere, probably the same as you with drawing, series, the blooming flowers, a smile, someone you meet or just life." she replies. I think about it and say "I'm not that creative, I only steal it from series." "But you make it your own, you change a colour, draw in your own style and create your own character. Does it help you?" It feels like she already knows me, and I reply "Yes, it helps me to stay out of my head and relax. I mostly draw when I'm stressed or just when I'm bored." She smiles and asks "I know you can't ask an artist this but I do it anyway will you draw me sometime?" I nod and think about the drawing I already made last week, but I will make a new one she can keep.
After some basic chitchat we sat down by the fountain and it got more serious. She asked me if I wanted to talk about what happened when she kissed me, I said I was not ready to talk about it. 'It actually felt like I couldn't breath and like a night mare, but I decided to tell her because we all need people.' "It was a panic attack because of something that happened to me before," I added. She understands and says that if there is a moment I want to talk about it she is there for me. I look at her and think 'why haven't I met her earlier, when I could use someone and why didn't I tell her yet about Seth and how he used me, she would understand.' But all I can say is "But I trust you now." She looks me right into my eyes again and gives me a hug. We stand there for a couple of minutes, and I actually manage to completely relax something I only hoped for. So I give her a kiss on her lips, it is something little but for me it was a big step. She smiles at me, I can see how thankful and happy she is. We walk to my apartment, cook some spaghetti and talk about our childhood. After dinner she got home, and I sat there the whole evening with my head still in the clouds.