Chapter 2

~Tadashi POV~
We had about 10 minutes before practice ended and I could feel Suga's gaze burning into my back as he stared me down from across the gym. I knew I had a lot of explaining to do but I just hated the fact that I had to tell Suga about everything after the way he found out.

Everyone kept coming up to me and asking if I was okay. I hated to lie but I didn't want them to worry about me when they had more important things to think about. So I just reassured them that I just had a minor headache from not getting enough sleep.

Practice went by smoothly as I waited for everyone to change and leave the locker room so that I could change without anyone else seeing the marks. Though a soft, pale hand gripped my wrist and pulled me into the changing room and lightly shutting it behind us, and of course, it was Suga.

"Off." Was all he said as he gripped the bottom of my shirt and lightly tugged on the white fabric of my shirt. "S-Suga can I please explain first?" I said, keeping my eyes glued to the floor as Suga suspiciously raised an eyebrow. "Alright, but I'm not the only one you have to explain to." He stated which caused me to rip my gaze off of the floor and back to the chocolate brown eyes that looked back at me. "What do you mean?" I asked, my voice wavering as Suga kept the same stern look on his face from before.

Then as if on cue, the locker room door opened and shut behind the muscular figure that had just entered the room. "You're telling me and Daichi what happened." The silver haired male said while patting Daichi on the back. I gulped as they both stared into my eyes while waiting for me to show them and explain what's been going on. Their cold stares weren't threatening, and I wasn't intimidated by them, I just felt like they wouldn't understand and most likely judge me, like lots of other people did.

"Yama, you can trust us." Daichi said in a calm tone while lifting his hand to gently caress my shoulder. I sighed and nodded slowly while I stiffly began to pull my elbow pads off of my arms, wincing at the friction of the padding on my cuts. Though before Daichi or Suga had the chance to say anything, I lifted my shirt over my head, exposing the dark marks that littered my upper body.

The room stayed completely silent for about 30 seconds and I didn't want to meet the eyes of my seniors in this moment. Though the once silent room was interrupted by a sob coming from the silver haired male. I looked up to see that Suga had large tears streaming down his face as he looked up at me, the hurt in his eyes obviously showing.

Daichi had wrapped an arm around Suga's shoulders to try and get him to calm down, but the tears kept streaming as he scanned my body. I took a few steps towards Suga and hugged him tightly, trying to reassure him that I was fine but he just kept crying. "Why... why didn't you tell... me sooner Tadashi?" He said in between sobs while wrapping his arms carefully around my chest, being cautious of the numerous amounts of bruises.

"I'm sorry.." I said quietly as I felt tears swell up in the corner of my eyes. I felt Daichi place his hand on my back and start to rub circles on Suga's to try and calm him down. I hated that I was the reason why Suga was crying but I also wish he would've never found out the way he did. I wanted to be the one to give him the news, but I guess I didn't realize the short amount of time that I had left.

After a while, Suga's sobs began to quiet down as he let go of my chest and took a step back while taking deep breaths. "Okay, is this about those third years again?" Suga said, gaining his composure while wiping the remaining tears off of his face. I narrowed my gaze back down to the floor as I nodded slowly. I heard Daichi mumble something under his breath which resulted in a smack on the chest from Suga.

"Listen Tadashi, you know you can come to us if that ever happens again. We don't want you hurt." Suga said, placing a hand on my shoulder and giving me a warm smile. Suga always had the same effect on me, whenever I was feeling like this he would always smile and I would instantly feel a little better, even though the circumstances aren't that good he still manages to look at me with the same kind eyes he always has. I was afraid that they would look at me differently, but I guess I was afraid for nothing.