Chapter 7

It was finally the weekend and I was still so confused about what Tsukki and I were. I tried to ask many times throughout the week but whenever I did he would either dodge my questions or change the subject. In all honestly, the weekends were the one times that I could think to myself and that's what I was going to do, no thinking about Tsukki, or school, just me.

I scrolled through my phone while laying back on my bed, just enjoying the quiet atmosphere before something ruins it. And I was right. My bedroom door was promptly swung open and my mother was standing in the doorway. "Hey baby, we're having some visitors over today." She said while walking over to me and sitting next to me.

"Oh, who?" I asked. We never really had others over unless it was... Oh shit. "Tsukishima and his family." She said, earning a quiet gasp from me. "Look, I know you're contemplating about your little study session with Kei, but if you don't want to be here can you call a friend to pick you up?" She asked, running her fingers through my hair to calm me down since she saw I was clearly uncomfortable about Tsukki coming over.

"Actually, there might be someone who can." "Oh that's great! Though if you wanna come back please give me a call okay?" She said, smiling down at me. My mom was the only person I could tell anything to. She would always listen and she never judged me for anything. She was always there for me and I appreciated her for that fact.

I nodded as a response and then she took her leave. I went to my messages and messaged the only person I actually promised to hang out with so nothing would sound suspicious.

~Text Messages~

Yama: Hey Oikawa, are you free to meet up in about 15 minutes?

Oikawa: Sure! But why so suddenly?

Yama: Lets talk about this in person

Oikawa: Alright, I'll come pick you up in 15~

Yama: Thanks Oikawa :)

I sat up and quickly got dressed after texting him my address. I put on a plain white t-shirt and black joggers that kind of looked like leggings but felt just as comfortable. I looked into my closet to find a jacket when I saw the one that Tsukki had put on me the last time I went to his house.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed it, seeing as it was the only large jacket I had and it wasn't exactly warm outside. I pulled it over my head and walked into my bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror one last time before hearing a car door shut outside.

"Dang, has it been fifteen minutes already?" I asked myself while walking downstairs. I saw that my mom had already gotten up to answer the door and when she did, Oikawa was standing in the doorway with flowers.

"Oh! You must be Tadashi's friend, I'm his mother." She introduced herself while holding out her hand for him to shake, which he gladly accepted. "Oikawa Tooru, it's so nice to meet you. I bought these for you and Tada-kun." He said while looking over to me and flashing a wide smile.

I smiled back as he handed the large bouquet of flowers to my mom. "Awe that's so sweet, now you two go ahead and go out to wherever you need to, I'll put these in a vase." My mom said while turning and gesturing me to leave the house before Kei gets here. I nodded and walked over to Oikawa who grabbed me by the wrist and led me to his car.

It was a large white Range Rover and I didn't even have a chance to say anything since he had opened the passenger's side door for me. "Thank you." I said with a smile while stepping inside the vehicle. He shut the door behind me and walked over to the driver's side and started the car.