Chapter 6

⚠️Warning⚠️ If you don't like physical contact or kissing between males, do not read!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Tsukishima POV~
"The hell was that?!"

Thats all I could think to myself as I kept my eyes glued to the smaller male underneath me. His eyes were still closed and his breathing remained at the same pace as before.

My mind was racing, there were so many thoughts running through my head that I got a minor headache. Though my thoughts came to a stop as I heard incoherent mumbling come from the sleeping male.

"I'm sorry..."

My eyes widened as Yamaguchi's face contorted into a pained look, his eyebrows curving downwards and his bottom lip quivering. "I'm sorry... Tsukki..." He said, barely above a whisper but loud enough for me to hear it.

I placed a hand on the side of his face, gently caressing the soft tan skin under my fingertips. I honestly never thought of Yamaguchi as more than a best friend until these past few weeks. Even though I wasn't the type of person to show affection, I really did like Yamaguchi.

I must have been lost in thought because I hadn't realized that Yamaguchi was staring directly back at me with half-lidded eyes. I slowly began to withdraw my hand until Yamaguchi's hand kept mine on his face. He nuzzled his head into my hand once again, closing his eyes.

"Cute." Was all I could think as he began to open his eyes to look up at me once again.

I guess Yamaguchi didn't notice the type of position we were in since his eyes widened and he instantly sat up and hastily backed up against the headboard of the bed, his face a bright pink. "I-I-I'm s-sorry!!" He practically shouted, causing me to flinch at the sudden loud volume.

"I didn't mean to fall asleep..." He said in a much quieter tone, which I was thankful for. "No, it's fine. You couldn't help that you were tired." I reassured him.

"B-But..."

"Shut up, Yamaguchi." I teased, standing up off the side of the bed and walking over to the desk where our books were. "S-Sorry Tsukki!" He basically whisper-shouted in a more cheerful tone. "Oh shoot, what time is it?" I heard him say while reaching for his back pocket, only to realize that he didn't even have any pants on.

"Did...did you change me?" I barely heard him say as he took the time to examine what he was wearing. "Yeah, I wasn't sure how long you were gonna be asleep so I changed you out of your uniform." I answered in my normal monotoned voice.

There was a long silence between the two of us. Until Yamaguchi said the one thing that had really set me off.

"You saw them?" He whispered. "Why the hell didn't you tell me Tadashi?" I said, walking back over to Yamaguchi and taking a seat next to him. "I thought.. that you'd judge me... for being weak." He said while looking down at his hands that were in his lap, not daring to make eye contact with me.

"Look at me Yama." I said sternly, watching as Yamaguchi hesitantly raised his head and narrowed his eyes to look into mine. "Yama, you know you're my best friend right? Did you think I would hate you for being weak?" I asked, the once stern look that rested on my face now morphed into one full of worry and concern and genuine curiosity.

"Yeah, my old friends did..." He finally said, his tears threatening to spill out of the corner of his eyes. My heart shattered seeing him like this.

I didn't have any control over my next movements as I slowly placed my hand on the back of Yamaguchi's neck. I leaned forward while gently pulling him closer to me. "Tsukki...?" He whispered, his eyes widening and breath wavering as we got closer.