Chapter 5

~A/N~
Hey! I know I just started writing and I'm not exactly sure on whether I should continue this story or stop completely. If I continue this story then I'll be taking request to start more haikyuu ship stories. Like fluff, one shots, lemon, angst, etc.

I really do enjoy writing stories like this and I would also enjoy pleasing the people who like to read my stories as well. For the few people that have been reading this book, thank you and I hope you enjoy the upcoming chapters as well!
~Author

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Tadashi POV~
The third set of the match went by smoothly. Karasuno was in the lead for most of the match while Seijoh was at least three points behind. Before I knew it, we were at match point and the entire team's spirit was lifted. Though that confidence wavered once Oikawa was switched in as a pinch server.

I honestly didn't know what to expect from him, but I knew that the look in his eyes could intimidate any opponent. Once he got to the white line that outlined the court, he held the volleyball in one hand while pointing a finger at Tsukishima from across the court.

I was confused at first but once Oikawa took his running start, it became clear, he was aiming for Tsukishima. The ball flew across the court with a loud smack and before I knew it, the ball bounced off of Tsukishima's forearms and hit the railings of the second story.

"Woah!" Suga said, obviously stunned at the incredibly strong serve. "What the hell was that?!" I thought as Oikawa returned to his original position, getting ready to serve once again.

"I guess he stayed out of the game for so long just to examine us." Suga sighed, smiling nervously while facing the court. "That's what you'd expect from the team's captain." I mumbled, still kind of surprised at the power and accuracy of Oikawa's serve.

Oikawa served again and the results ended up being the same with the ball ricocheting off of Tsukki's arms and out of bounds. I mentally cursed since Seijoh was now only one point behind us, the score being 24-23.

Once Oikawa served for the third time in a row, Tsukishima was finally able to receive the ball. Though the force of the ball had sent it back over the net where Oikawa was able to receive it.

Hinata was able to touch the ball that Kindaichi had spiked and was able to race across the court and managed to do a wide-broad jump to spike the ball right past Oikawa's head, winning the game for us.

Once the match was over we took off our practice jerseys and folded them neatly. I placed mine on the steel bench that was on the side of the court and walked over to my bags when I was stopped by the familiar cheery voice. "Freckles-chan!" Oikawa shouted, earning a couple of glances from my team, especially Kageyama and Tsukishima.

"Hey Oikawa! Your serves were amazing." I stated, facing the slightly taller brunette. "Awe thanks, though I was kinda sad I didn't get to play against you." He said while sticking out his bottom lip to form a cute pouty face, my cheeks were tinted a light pink at the adorable sight.

"Heh, maybe next time." I chuckled, lightly patting him on the shoulder which caused his pout to turn back into a smile. "Oh! And before you leave, would you mind putting your number in my phone?" Oikawa asked sweetly, taking his phone out of his back pocket and holding it out to me.

I nodded lightly and took the phone from his grasp and began typing my number in as a contact. "There. But you already gave me your number." I stated, raising an eyebrow in confusion. "I know, but I wanted to text you later on today and I wasn't sure whether you'd remember to text me first." He said while grinning down at me.