Chapter 10

~Tadashi POV~
After I had finished changing into a clean pair of clothing, Oikawa walked me downstairs where I was introduced to the others. They were all rather nice and didn't bring up the embarrassing events that had happened before I had gotten dressed which I was thankful for.

"So I'm Hanamaki, but you can call me Makki for short." The light pink haired male said sweetly, holding his hand out for me to shake it. I smiled back and shook his hand, my face turning a light shade of pink as I studied the male's features. He had pale yet healthy looking skin and kind brown eyes.

His smile was also very charming and he had a build similar to Oikawa's, tall and slim but still rather muscular. "This is my boyfriend, Mattsun." He said, motioning to the dark haired male sitting next to him on the couch. He nodded at me with a small smile before continuing what he was doing on his phone.

"That angry lookin kid right there is Kyotani." Makki snickered, pointing at the gruff muscular kid on the floor. He scoffed and turned his head away from me, his cheeks dusting a light pink while the slightly taller boy sitting next to him pat his back and turned towards me. "And I'm Kyotani's boyfriend, Yahaba." He smiled sweetly while keeping eye contact with me.

"I'm Yamaguchi..." I said quietly, earning a light squeal from Yahaba and Makki. "Awe! He really is cute!" Makki said, looking over at Oikawa who had taken a seat on the floor next to me. "I know right!" Oikawa stated cheerfully, wrapping his arms around my shoulders and pulling me into his chest.

"Stop suffocating him Shittykawa." Iwaizumi started, earning a threatening glare from the tall brunette. "Anyway, we're all here so what are we gonna do?" He said, placing his phone in his lap and leaning back against the couch cushions. "Oh! Let's play strip truth or dare!" Makki shouted, startling both me and Mattsun since we were seated close to him.

"Strip? I mean if everyone's okay with it."  Iwaizumi said. Everyone exchanged a few looks before we all nodded simultaneously. "Alright, Iwa-chan you go first." Oikawa said, scooting over and positioning himself behind me. He slithered his arms around my upper torso and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Yahaba, truth or dare?" Iwaizumi asked, causing everyone in the room to turn in his direction. "Truth." He said, playing with Kyotani's short cropped bleach colored hair. "What's the most embarrassing thing you've done in the gym?" He asked which resulted in Yahaba's face turning a bright shade of red.

"W-well, there was one time when we were playing a game of 3 on 3 and I accidentally put on Kyotani's shorts and while I was setting the ball they... they fell down to my ankles..." Yahaba mumbled, earning an eruption of laughter from everyone in the room. "Oh my god I remember that!" Makki said in between breaths.

I chuckled lightly, imagining the scenario. "Okay! Yama-kun, truth or dare?" Yahaba asked, catching me off guard. "O-oh, truth I guess." I answered while leaning back more into Oikawa's chest. "Have you ever, you know, "done it" with anyone." Yahaba asked, wiggling his eyebrows with a cheeky smirk that rested on his face.

My face turned beat red as I shook my head. "Woah really? You're still a virgin?" Mattsun asked, nudging me lightly on the knee with his ankle. "Y-yeah, I've never really been in any relationships..." I said which resulted in everyone gasping in surprise. I didn't really understand why it was so surprising but everyone else thought it was.

"Like, you've never had a boyfriend?" Makki asked, sliding off of the couch and carefully landing in front of me. I shook my head in response and Makki's eyes widened in shock. "I-Is it that surprising?" I asked nervously, fiddling with the sleeve of the hoodie that Oikawa let me borrow.

"Yes! You're absolutely adorable Freckles-chan!" Oikawa said, his voice muffled by my hair as he hugged me tightly around my chest from behind. I heavily flinched as Makki practically threw his body onto mine, wrapping his arms around my waist and burying his face into my abdomen. "How have you never had a boyfriend?! You're precious!" He mumbled into my hoodie, sending vibrations along my torso which caused me to chuckle at the weird feeling.