Chapter 16 (Epilouge)

~Tadashi POV~
"Wait, so you really did that?" I asked in between laughs to Tooru who sat across from me on the couch. "Yep, when Hajime proposed to me... I burped... in his face." He said, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"Aweeee Tooru that's adorable!" I giggled, standing up off of the couch to give him a hug. It had been 10 years since Kei and I had gotten together and so far we've moved into our own house together. It was a lot bigger than mosts since Kei was head doctor of the hospital in Tokyo. We had grown to be very wealthy as a couple, he was a well known and valued doctor while I was just a simple owner of a well known flower shop that started in Tokyo.

Though even after 10 years, I was still best friends with Tooru and the others who I had met the night of my sudden heartbreak. Makki and Mattsun were already married and lived just down the street. Kyotani and Yahaba weren't engaged yet but Kyotani came to me asking about when it would be a good time to pop the question.

"Dang it Tada-kun! It was embarrassing!" He whined into my shoulder while hugging me back tightly. I chuckled at the chestnut locks that tickled the side of my face before pulling away from the hug to look at the taller male directly. "Congrats Tooru, I'm definitely going to the wedding." I said, smiling brightly while he just laughed quietly. "Well obviously. So when do we get to eat?" He asked, shoving his hands in his back pants pockets before looking into the large dining room to look at the large table that was covered in delicious looking food and appetizers.

"When the others get here Tooru, Kei is getting ready upstairs and once everyone else gets here then we'll eat." I said calmly before patting Tooru lightly on the back. He crossed his arms over his chest and huffed out a puff of air dramatically before flopping down onto the couch. I took my seat next to him as we watched a random show that was playing on the flatscreen.

The show had distracted me from the tall male that had crept up behind me and placed his hands on my shoulders. I shrieked at the sudden feeling before looking up to see my fiancé. "Did I scare you?" Kei asked, raising an eyebrow with an obvious smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes before grabbing him by the tie of his suit and pulled him down so that his face was just mere inches from mine. "Yes. Do it again and I'll make you regret it~" I whispered before letting go of his tie, watching as his face dusted a light pink from my sudden dominance. He cleared his throat before adjusting the glasses on his face, walking into the dining room.

Tooru just looked at me with a shocked expression before raising a hand up to me. I laughed quietly while lifting up my hand to give Tooru a high five. We both engaged in a casual conversation, talking about how we've been these past few months and what we planned to do for the summer. It was a nice and calm atmosphere and since I wasn't as timid as I used to be, talking about personal things was much easier to do with those that I've known for quite some time.

Once we had caught up with each other, the sound of the doorbell echoed throughout the house. I smiled before standing up off of the couch and skipping over to the front door. I opened it quickly before practically being engulfed in a bear hug. "Tadashi!!!!" Takahiro shouted into my neck, making me giggle while returning his warm hug. "Takahiro!!!" I said in between laughs, trying desperately to catch my breath as he held onto me with a death grip.

"Babe don't kill him." Issei said from behind the pink haired male, pulling him away from me while I took the chance to regain the air that had been knocked out of me. "Oh shit, my bad I just really missed you." Takahiro said cutely, pouting slightly. Even though we live on the same street we never really have time to see each other since we work hard jobs that take up most of our day.

Though since we all had a group chat together, we all saved our vacation time and we'll be going on a long vacation trip as a large group. We had planned this out since last year and now that summer is finally here, this is the night before we head to go to the airport to go to Hawaii for a month.