INTRODUCTION

Ken Housako is a half-brother of Kaori Housako; known as The Pirate Princess Kairi Sane in WWE. When he just 10 years old, his mother died due to a breast cancer. Since then, he changed into a bad boy since his father always busy and have no time for him and his sister. He later decided to stay alone at his late maternal grandparents house in Chiba alone with his uncle Minoru Suzuki's surveillance where he begins to learn how to wrestle from the King of Pro Wrestling; Minoru Suzuki himself. After graduated from high school, he joined New Japan dojo while at the same time, he was also enrolled for a part time study at Chiba University in Bachelor of Sport Science before later was sent out for a training execusion at a United Kingdom promotion; Revolutionary Pro Wrestling (RevPRO). After a year, he came back to Japan to graduate with his Bachelor degree at Chiba University before making his debut in New Japan with a new Ringname; Ken Battosai and he was quickly sets to the title picture against Shinsuke Nakamura for the IWGP Intercontinental Championship but failed to win despite having a 5 stars match against the King of Strong Style himself. He later being part in the G1 Climax tournament that year which he managed to win after defeating Tanahashi Hiroshi at the final which led him to the title shot for the IWGP Heavyweight Championship against The Rainmaker; Kazuchika Okada at Wrestle Kingdom 10. During the main event of Wrestle Kingdom he managed to defeat Okada to become the youngest ever IWGP Heavyweight Champion. He then keep defending his title for than a year against almost all top star in New Japan Pro Wrestling. He even defeated Kenny Omega at Wrestle Kingdom 11 to retained his title. Later at Supercard of Honor, he won the ROH World Championship after defeating Jay Lethal. His title reigns ended at Dominion 2017 where he lost the title back to Okada followed by his lost to Matt Tavern for ROH X NJPW Global War. Later on, he aligned himself to his uncle's stable; Suzuki-gun that just return to New Japan after done their invasion at NOAH. He then managed to make it to the final to determine the inagural IWGP United States Heavyweight Champion but failed to win after lost to Kenny Omega in the final. He then participate in the G1 Climax again but failed to win after finished second in his block. At Wrestle Kingdom 12, he wrestled his last match by winning the match against Hiroki Goto. After his final match, there's a rumour that he was heading to WWE as his sister; Kaori is now part of WWE with a ringname Kairi Sane.

Birth name: Ken Housako.

Birthday: 31 July 1995.

Birthplace: Hikari, Yamaguchi, Japan.

Alma-mater: Chiba University

Height: 1.85 m (6' 1")

Weight: 108.41 kg (239lbs)

Ringname: Ken Battosai

Nickname: The Last Samurai

Mentor: Minoru Suzuki

Signature: Superkick, Frog splash

Finisher: Harakiri (Punt Kick) Kamikaze (Corkscrew Moonsault)

Submission: Anaconda Vise

Entrance song:

● New Japan Pro Wrestling (NJPW)

● WWE

Known Family Members:

• Kaori Housako aka Kairi Sane (Elder sister)
• Minoru Suzuki (Maternal Uncle)

Love interest: Arisa Hoshiki