CHAPTER 12: THE F WORD: COOK-OFF AGAINST GORDON RAMSAY

The news about Ken is dating Arisa spreads worldwide after they uploading a picture of them kissing during the high school reunion on their Instagram.

"So, how does it feels that you're now dating Arisa-chan?" asked Kairi one day after their kendo training.

"Well, I feel so happy" replied Ken.

"Soka. I guess now you didn't need me anymore, right" asked Kairi.

"No, that's not true. I always need you" replied Ken while put his head on Kairi's shoulder.

"Aww, my ototo really loves me. I'm touched" said Kairi. Ken just chuckled. Then, Arisa is passing by with Mayu.

"Housako kyodai kawai" said Mayu.

"Mayu-san. Hisashiburi dana" replied Ken.

"Are you signing with WWE too, Mayu?" asked Kairi.

"No, senpai. I'm here for ROH tapping" replied Mayu.

"Congratulation on winning the Woman of Honor Championship by the way. You deserved it" said Ken.

"Arigato" said Mayu. Then, suddenly, Arisa kicked Ken's leg.

"Nanda?" asked Ken.

"You're ignoring her, Ken" said Kairi.

"Ahhh, gomen gomen" said Ken while pulling Arisa to sit by his side before kissed her cheek. Arisa just smiled.

"Kawai" said Mayu. Ken and Arisa just smirked.

Later on;

Ken is just having lunch alone when he got a phone call.

Ken: Hello.

??: Hello. Is this the WWE Superstar; Ken Battousai?

Ken: Yes, it's me. Who's there?

??: It's me; Gordon Ramsay.

Ken: Really?

Ramsay: Yes, it's me. By the way, I heard that you can cook.

Ken: Well, just a little bit of dishes.

Ramsay: Okay. Here's the thing. I'm going to shoot the first episode of The F Word season 2 for American TV this Thursday and it will be tapped in Orlando. I was thinking to have you in the cook off session against me. So, are you up for it?

Ken: Yes, I am.

Ramsay: Okay, that's good. Just you to know, this time, we'll cook pasta. Are you okay with that?

Ken: Yeah. Absolutely.

Ramsay: Okay, then. See you this Thursday at your Perfomance Centre.

Ken: Whoa. We will do it at the PC? I wonder who will be our judge then.

Ramsay: I give you hint. It will be one of the person in WWE.

Ken: I see. Okay, Chef. See you this Saturday.

Ramsay: Okay. Good bye.

Ken: Bye.

Then, they hung up.

That night;

Ken arrived at Full Sail that night for NXT taping. He was told that he won't have the match that night as he will be involved in his match with British Strong Style and Undisputed Era. He then went straight to the lockeroom where he saw British Strong Style already there.

"Hey, guys. All of you are so early" said Ken.

"We are. So, that we can congratulate you" said Seven.