CHAPTER 4: ROYAL RUMBLE

"KEN HOUSAKO! WAKE UP, YOU LAZY BOY!" said Kairi.

"5 more minutes, oneechan" replied Ken. The Housako siblings are sharing a hotel room with a twin beds for that Royal Rumble weekend. Ken actually refused to do so but Kairi forced him to do so.

"I count to 3. If you didn't wake up, I'll pour a cold water on you" warned Kairi.

"Hai hai. Seriously, Kaori-nee. Why did you wake me up so early? The Royal Rumble is on the night, not at this early" said Ken while sat on his bed.

"Aren't you the one that say that you want to walk around Philadelphia?" asked Kairi.

"Yes, but it still too early" replied Ken.

"Shut up and just go to take a shower"  said Kairi. Ken sighed before picked his towel and toothbrush before head to the shower.

Later on;

The Housako siblings are having breakfast at a nearby diner.

"Now, Ken. How do you feel about tonight?" asked Kairi.

"I'm nervous of course. You know, I never involved in a rumble match before. When I was a Young Lion, I always was put on duty during Wrestle Kingdom Rumble match" said Ken.

"I knew that feeling. I feel the same too but we just need to face it. There's nothing we can do about it" said Kaori.

"That's true" replied Ken. Later, Arisa approached them.

"Senpai. Good luck for tonight" said Arisa.

"Same goes to you, kouhai. Want to head to the arena together?" asked Kairi.

"Sure thing. I see you later then" replied Arisa.

"Okay" said Kairi. Then, Arisa walked away.

"So, you're going to the arena with her?" asked Ken.

"Yes. You can joined us too if you want" said Kairi.

"Never mind. I'm going to the arena with Shinsuke-senpai" said Ken.

"Until when will you avoiding her?" asked Kairi.

"Forever. She hates me. I don't want her to feel uncomfortable with me around" replied Ken. Kairi just patted on Ken's shoulder.

Later that night;

Ken is getting ready for his Royal Rumble debut. As he warming up at the backstage, Kairi walked to him with Arisa and Io.

"Goodluck for tonight, baaka ototo" said Kairi.

"Arigatõ, baaka neesan" said Ken.

"How does it feels making debut in such a big pay per view?" asked Io.

"Well, a bit nervous but I'll managed it somehow" said Ken.

"I expected no less than that from The Last Samurai" said Kairi. Ken just smirked.

"Anyway, we're disturb you enough. See you later then" said Io.

"Neesan" said Ken.

"Do shitta no?" asked Kairi.

"Hoyo", replied Ken. Kairi smiled.

"Aww, my kawai ototo" said Kairi before hugged Ken. Then, the Stardom's alumni left. Arisa gives a look to Ken before walked away.

"Is that really the same boy that bullied me since middle school?" asked Arisa.

"Yes, that's him. Why?" asked Kairi in returned.