CHAPTER 2: DEBUT

That day, Ken arrived at Orlando, Florida. After puts his stuff at his apartment, he makes his way to the WWE PC where he went to see Triple H and Matt Bloom.

"There you are. How's your trip?" asked Triple H.

"Oh, it's great and quite tiring" replied Ken.

"Well, of course it is. By the way, as behalf of the trainers here, let me welcome you to WWE" said Matt.

"Thanks, Matt. It's an honor to be here" said Ken.

"Okay, then. Let's walk around" said Triple H. Ken just nodded. Then, Triple H and Matt Bloom show Ken around.

After the tour;

Ken about to left the PC when he came across Io Shirai.

"Io-san. Hisashiburi dana" said Ken.

"Ah, Ken-kun. Welcome to WWE" said Io.

"Oh, thank you. How you're doing?" asked Ken.

"I'm good. Welcome to WWE. I can't wait to see you perform here in WWE" said Io.

"Thank you, Io-san. By the way, I need to go now. I'll see you later then" said Ken.

"Okay, Ken-kun" said Io. Then, Ken left.

Few days later;

Ken arrived at Full Sail for NXT taping. He then was summoned by Triple H to the COO's office.

"You're calling for me, sir?" asked Ken.

"Yes, I am. Please have a seat" said Triple H. Ken then took a seat.

"So, boss. What do you want me to do at tonight show?" asked Ken.

"Well, for tonight, you will have a match against Kassius Ohno. He will issues a challenge on you. You will be among the NXT Universe while wearing a cap and sunglasses and when he pointed on you, then you came into the ring" replied Triple H.

"Okay, boss. I better get ready then" said Ken.

"Yes, Ken. You may go now" replied Triple H. Ken then lowered down his head before left the COO's office and headed to the locker room where he saw Time Splitters were there.

"Hey, kouhai. Welcome to WWE" said Kushida.

"Arigatō, senpai. How you're doing?" asked Ken.

"We're both doing great. So, want to head to the bar later on?" asked Alex Shelley.

"No. I make a vow to not getting drunk anymore" said Ken.

"To who are you making that vow?" asked Kushida.

"To my sister" replied Ken.

"C'mon. You're not a kid anymore. Don't make her controlling you" said Shelley.

"I know and I never let her do such things. But there's no way I break my vow to her" replied Ken.

"Well, your lose then" said Kushida. Ken just smirked. He then takes out his cap and sunglasses before puts it on and left the locker room.

Later on;

Ken is getting ready at the gorilla. Meanwhile, Kassius Ohno is inside the ring while cutting some promo.

"You see, I've been here for such a very long time. But you see, I always being looked down not by just everybody in the back, but also by each and everyone of you here. I'm telling you this. I'm sick of it. I am one of the greatest talent in the world and hell, I am the best wrestler of all era. And I'm here to challenge anyone back there to come out here and face me like a man" said Ohno. Everybody is waiting for a while but nobody comes out.