CHAPTER 5: ICONIC

That morning, Ken is training kendo with Kairi as usual.

"So, it seems that you and Arisa are good now" said Kairi.

"Well, you can say that" said Ken.

"So, do you think that you'll try to date her this time?" asked Kairi.

"I don't know. I'm just grateful enough that she forgave me for everything I had done to her" said Ken.

"That's good. Just remember 1 things, ototo. What ever you do, never break her heart ever again" said Kairi.

"Alright" said Ken.

"Now, that's my ototo" said Kairi. Ken just grinned

Later on;

Ken arrived at Full Sail for NXT taping. As he enters the lockeroom, he saw Keith Lee was already there.

"Hey, Ken. Great perfomance last Sunday at the Royal Rumble" said Keith.

"Thanks. To be honest, I never expected that my first pay-per-view debut here in WWE is the Royal Rumble. Not to mention, I eliminated one of the top stars in the company; Seth Rollins" said Ken.

"Well, you deserve it. So, what's for you tonight?" asked Keith.

"I have a match against Kushida and a post-match segment" replied Ken.

"I see. I'm sure the crowds will love it" said Keith.

"Well, I hope so" said Ken.

Later on;

Ken headed to the catering area to wait for his match while watching the show. He then took a seat with Ciampa.

"How you're doing, dude?" asked Ken.

"Oh, I'm fine. Congratulation on your debut in Royal Rumble. You're really managed to get the WWE Universe to have your back" said Ciampa.

"Thanks. I never thought that I can pulled it off actually" said Ken.

"I wonder what will happen if they booked you to win" said Ciampa.

"I don't think they will though. We are just a developmental brand, remember?" asked Ken.

"I know but fans love to watch us more. We have better bookings than the main roster had" said Ciampa.

"Yes, but it's not that they care about it after all" said Ken. Ciampa just nodded.

Meanwhile, Arisa keeps staring at Ken.

"Just take picture of him. It last longer than staring" said Bianca Belair.

"I didn't stare at Ken" said Arisa.

"Who said anything about Ken" said Io. Arisa blushed heavily.

"Someone just had crush on my ototo" said Kairi.

"You have crush on your high school bully?" asked Io.

"Mou, senpai-tachi. Stop teasing me, please" said Arisa.

"Sure, if you answering Io's question just now" said Kairi.

"Fine. I admit it. I do have crush on him after we met again here in NXT" said Arisa.

"I knew it. Now, Arisa. Tell us what is he like in high school?" asked Io.

"Well, he always 2 boys like his sidekick or something but they never bully me. He's the only one that bullying me" said Arisa.

"Did he ever bullied anyone else?" asked Kairi.

"No. He always fighting in school but that's different cases. If we talked about bully, I'm his only victim" said Arisa.