CHAPTER 13: WORLDS COLLIDE

That morning, Ken and some WWE superstars are doing workout at the gym.

"So, Ken. How did you feel for your first pay-per-view in WWE?" asked Keith.

"Well, I don't know how to say this but one thing for sure; I didn't want to screw up" replied Ken.

"Believe me, I don't think that you will screw up" said Drew.

"That's true. You're one of the safest co-workers we ever have" said Keith.

"But, still. Things can still be happened" replied Ken.

"Yes, but we're sure everything is going to be okay" said Keith.

"That's true. Just have faith a bit more to yourself" replied Drew. Ken just nodded.

Saturday morning;

Ken wakes up early as he felt something in face. As he opened his eyes, he saw Arisa still sleeping in his arm. Ken then kissed Arisa's forehead before gets up and hits the shower. After puts on his clothes, he called the room service to order breakfast. Then, he lying down on the couch with his IPad and played PUBG Mobile to push his rank. After a while, Arisa woke up and realised that Ken is not by her side. It didn't takes her long to know Ken is playing game as he heard Ken cursing. Arisa then get up and went to shower. Once she done and had her clothes on, she went to Ken that just done playing PUBG.

"Ohaiyo" greeted Arisa before kissed Ken's cheek.

"Ohaiyo" replied Ken before kissed Arisa's forehead.

"So, what are we having for breakfast?" asked Arisa.

"Just some of random American breakfast I found in the menu. Don't worry, we will have a good lunch before went to the arena later on" replied Ken.

"I don't mind. As long as I can spend my time with you" said Arisa.

"Kawai na omai wa" said Ken. Arisa just smirked.

Later on;

Ken and Arisa walked around the city together.

"This city is beautiful" said Arisa.

"Well, not as beautiful as you" replied Ken.

"Mou. Stop lying. I'm not beautiful" said Arisa.

"Fine. You're not beautiful. You're kawai" replied Ken. Arisa blushed.

"Stop it, Ken-kun" said Arisa. Ken just chuckled. Then, they came across Sky Pirates.

"Neesan" said Ken before gives Kairi a quick hug.

"Ara ara. Atashi no kawai ototo" said Kairi.

"Dating aren't you?" asked Io.

"Of course we are" replied Ken.

"Glad to see both of you are happy" said Kairi.

"Arigato, senpai" said Arisa.

"Anyway, I think we have disturbed you long enough. See you tonight then" said Io.

"Okay" replied Ken. Then, Sky Pirates walked away.

"What a kawai couple they are" said Io.

"That's true. I think they are meant to be together" replied Kairi.

"By the way, senpai. Do you heard a rumour?" asked Io.

"What rumour?" asked Kairi in returned.

"There will be 2 former WWE superstars that will make their return" replied Io.

"Really? Are they going to sign with WWE again?" asked Kairi.