CHAPTER 1: THE END AND THE NEW BEGINNING

That day, Ken walked up early in the morning. After puts on his tracksuit, Ken went for a run. During his run, he came across his maternal uncle that also his mentor; Minoru Suzuki.

"Still love to do morning run, nephew?" asked Suzuki.

"Yes, ojisan. It's kind of habit actually" replied Ken.

"That's good. At least you living a healthy lifestyle. So, where are you be going after Wrestle Kingdom?" asked Suzuki.

"Well, I was thinking to go America" replied Ken.

"Which company?" asked Suzuki.

"Well, I still haven't decide it yet" replied Ken.

"I see. Just focus for tonight. You don't want to leave New Japan with a boring match right?" said Suzuki.

"That's true. Don't worry about it" said Ken.

"Good. But, just you to know this. If things got screwed over there in America, just come back here" replied Suzuki.

"Very well, ojisan. I'll keep it in mind" replied Ken.

Later on;

Ken is just done having lunch when he got a phone call from his sister that is also a pro wrestler; Kaori Housako or known as Kairi Sane

Ken: Hello, Kaori-nee.

Kairi: Hi, ototo... How you're doing?

Ken: I'm good... What about you?

Kairi: I'm great. By the way, I heard tonight will be your last match at New Japan.

Ken: Yes, that's true.

Kairi: You will miss it alot. Just like I miss Stardom

Ken: I know that.

Kairi: So, where are you heading next?

Ken: Well, it won't be a surprise if I'm telling you now.

Kairi: Oh, c'mon. Please tell me about it.

Ken: Just wait and see, will you.

Kairi: Fine. By the way, I need to go now. Say hi to Minoru-san for me.

Ken: Okay. I'll call you again sometimes.

Kairi: Okay. Sayonara. I love you.

Ken: Sayonara. I love you too, Kaori-nee.

Then, they hung up.

Later that night;

Ken arrived at Tokyo Dome for Wrestle Kingdom that night. He then just make his way to the Suzuki-gun's locker room.

"Whoa, everybody is here already?" asked Ken.

"Well, it's Wrestle Kingdom after all", said Suzuki.

"That's true. But, still. I never thought that you're leaving after Wrestle Kingdom" said Taichi.

"Well, I want to try my luck in other major promotions though. That's why I'm leaving" replied Ken.

"Good luck, kouhai. Just remember that you can always coming back here" said Taka Michinoku. Ken just nodded.

Later on;

"This single match is scheduled for one fall!"

THE LAST SAMURAI'S SHINING STAR (ARISA HOSHIKI X OC)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें